Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    Getting logo for completing ALL phases in only 5 days. With facing 30 and 50% stronger teams and constantly beating them? Come on, Nordeus. The last logo was kinda easy to get for active players, but this one is impossible without investing massive amount of tokens just to get logo and final prize is 70T. Unless you are tanker there is no chance to get profit. The last challenge rewards were very good, these one are pure joke...
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Rookie
    For comparision: in the season openings you got 100 T + jersey for beating Real Madrid one time, now for beating the same team at least 5 times (considering every asso member is active) you get only 70 T

Rewards are very very poor everywhere, be it at the steps and phases or even worst in the rankings where only the association that will end first will get something decent (20T), which, in many cases, will likely be either a tanker's association or the association that is on higher whisker in quality. So, as expected, there has been no improvement in terms of rewards despite the feedback some users gave in the thread of last year's event.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-30-2019 at 08:36 AM.

What rewards . I am only losing tokens at every Nordeus event. That is a fact. I guess that is a point of Nordeus interests, and we are consumers of stupidity, well I am one of many

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Rewards are very very poor everywhere, be it at the steps and phases or even worst in the rankings where only the association that will end first will get something decent (20T), which, in many cases, will likely be either a tanker's association or the association that is on higher whisker in quality. So, as expected there has been no improvement in terms of rewards despite the feedback some users gave in the thread of last year's event.
    The 1st asso of the table has already 688 points. No way for an ordinary asso like mine can keep up, even for top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    The 1st asso of the table has already 688 points. No way for an ordinary asso like mine can keep up, even for top 10.
    Yes, but at least they should have given rewards like as follows.

1st 25T
    2nd 20T
    3rd 15T
    4th 10T
    5th 5T

What rewards? in my list there must be 1000 or more groups.
    Not those ten we had in King of the hills-kings.

That's another contest for tankers-mutants (and take tokens from the other suckers)

Arvidson get injury same minute he enter the game, and I allready did 3 subs.

Game having problem with connection this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Game having problem with connection this morning.
    Post there: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...rver-down.html

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast