Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Arvidson get injury same minute he enter the game, and I allready did 3 subs.
    Did you notice that the event games are starting exactly after arrange the match ?
    No waiting time.
    This suppose to be the time that the game engine is doing the first calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Did you notice that the event games are starting exactly after arrange the match ?
    No waiting time.
    This suppose to be the time that the game engine is doing the first calculations.
    Yes, they start straight away with the possession bar too on one side.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    What rewards . I am only losing tokens at every Nordeus event. That is a fact. I guess that is a point of Nordeus interests, and we are consumers of stupidity, well I am one of many
    yeah sometime feel like i am an ATM

Phase 3 and the trolls are starting

5/6 shots from BVB
    at least I got 12 points

[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-12-points.jpg

Rookie
    If I remember correct ? last time we had this event it were real only for asso. You must support your own members only.

Why it is now that you can support every single friend from your list ??? Makes for me not really a sence of an FA-Event.

Negativ problem of this is that we have a member in our team without to have the option to make a friendship with him ingame.
    Nobody can invite him ingame and he can't invite us. He will not make it over FB.
    Last time we could support him because it were an really only asso event were the matches only of the asso members were
    shown and able to be supported.
    Now we can't support him because we can't see his matches thru this opening to support all or only friends.

If I play I enter my match only if it is already running in the 5. min. Yesterday I had already an injured player in the 2. min

I think the oppos of phase 4 and 5 are too strong for the normal asso teams and the gifts in the first steps are very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Phase 3 and the trolls are starting

5/6 shots from BVB
    at least I got 12 points

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 points.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	130384
    Not trolls, the level of the bot manager of Dortmund is higher. It is like a semi-Mourinho FC countering some of your orders.

Addicted
    Today what shocked me was to see a friend whose association is stronger than mine having a Borrussia weaker than mine... not fair at all!

About the prizes i find them poor too so no token spending just playing for fun and for some greens
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 10-22-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Today what shocked me was to see a friend whose association is stronger than mine having a Borrussia weaker than mine... not fair at all!
    Get pictures and post. If really there are differences like this then is unfair for sure.

This is how Dortmund looks on my side; it is stronger than 5 out of 6 the members in my associations in terms of quality.

Addicted
    Its the same to me, he's about 105% and I'm 108% but my association is a group of friends from the same club we are not very strong, we strugle to keep on division one gold.

we only got a guy in for the tournement not to have only 5 members

I won't report it its no use i think

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast