Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Withdraw Button

Max

Withdraw Button

Who thinks there should be a withdraw button on Top Eleven in the auctions if you accidentally bid for a 3 star player or something, the withdraw button would be a nice addition to the game because if you accidentally place a bid on the wrong player you don’t need, you can press the withdraw button and there would be no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Yeah and withdraw costs...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Yeah and withdraw costs...
    Yeah lol.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Addicted
    withdraw costs no tokens

A withdraw option will be appropriate only for the first bid made, else some users might use it to abuse or troll others by making bids, forcing the others to increase their bid, but later they withdraw.
    Polotoed and Horcrux like this.

The 'withdraw' button would only be effective if your bid was the current highest bid, whether it be the first bid on a player or the 50th. If someone has already over bid on you then there's no worry about getting saddled with player you don't want...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your idea in essence is good but the result of this would be even more troll in the game. Managers can abuse this very easy without any cost for them. They can easily increase the cost of any player.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Max
    Hi Everyone, I see you have come here to review my suggestion, I appreciate your feedback on the idea but you guys say this would troll others, I see what you mean by this and this could ruin people’s token amounts. I did not think of that, but to counter it, how about you could do 1 of 2 options.

1. If you place a bid, the withdraw buttons shows up for 15 seconds, and once that window closes you can no longer withdraw from the auction.

2. I think this one would be more sensible, you could have it in place that if someone withdraws, the amount of tokens they are bidding goes below the person them for example, if you bid 15 tokens on a player and the player below you bids 14 and the one below that has bid 13, should you withdraw because he person below you overtook you and is now bidding 16 tokens and you are bidding 15, then you could bring their total down to 1 above the person down below you so 16 tokens down to 14, and this will go down appropriately between the amount of tokens between you and the one that had placed the 3rd highest bid, if this makes any sense please let me know.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 09:28 PM.

This option only can work with the 1st token we spend.... a 2nd+ token added never should have this option.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This option only can work with the 1st token we spend.... a 2nd+ token added never should have this option.
    I see what you mean, fair enough.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast