Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The new Cup format ROCKS

The new Cup format ROCKS

I'm so sick of seeing all the whiny threads by token buyers crying because they can't buy a perfect season.

Guess what? I've never bought a token. Every season under the new format, I've been playing against teams 2 levels higher than me. That's sure a lot more encouraging than playing against teams 8, 10 or 12 levels higher under the old format.

As of this moment, because of my training strategy last season, I have the highest quality team in cup. i just knocked off the The lowest quality team is 5 quality points behind me, most teams are within 1.5 quality points of my team. That's a maximum advantage of 12%. The way the engine seems now, that's less of an advantage than homefield watching the match.

Of course, I'm at a disadvantage, because those teams can quickly outpace me simply by buying 5* players off the market. But at this point (level 6 vs level 8) that gives them a maximum 20% advantage over me. If they use stupid all-out attacking, hard tackling tactics, I'll still eat them up.

I have a real legitimate chance to compete and win in Cup now. But only if I'm at the top of my game with my tactics and formations. It's the most challenging aspect of Top Eleven - it's difficult, but only a sudden heavy token buyer can make it unfair.

Thanks for the change, Nordeus. I love the new cup format. When i finally win one, it will be all that much sweeter!
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

A positive post. Finally

I'm fine with my Cups atm.

Yeah I do agree the Cup formatting is much better than earlier .....its far more better facing 1 or 2 level higher teams ..they can still be beaten for sure ... Personally, I will have to try better next time ...lost out on the first round itself this time to a level 7 team, I am level 5, ...good luck for the rest of the season.
    sincity and Raykco like this.
    Level 1 - League 1st Place
    Level 2 - League 3rd Place . Champions League- 2nd Place
    Level 3 - League 1st Place . Champions League 1st Place
    Level 4 - League 2nd Place. Champions League 1st Place
    Level 5 - League 1st Place. Champions League 2nd Place
    Level 6
    - League 2nd Place, Champions League 1st Place

i was fine with the new cup first time when i get untill 2nd place after losing vs abandon team 2 lvl over me with random players ...
    but the next 2 cups i was out in preliminary stage with random 2 lvl higher teams ... wtf money prize are **** i get unfair opponent over me and "tactics" fail too ... WHAT YOU ARE TELLING RAZZ IS "I HAD LUCK IN FIST 2 GAMES LETS SEE WHAT I DO NEXT" with this random cup !

speak when you get 2 times kicked out of cup with lol matches ok ?

i spend real money too and i do not get any result ...

Ps. don`t be influenced by my bad mood my friend

New Cup Format

For Token Buyers = HELL
    For Non-Token Buyers = Fun & Excitement.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    New Cup Format

For Token Buyers = HELL
    Fun & excitement my ass. No fun, no excitement. Just a bunch of bad matchups.

july, create a new team and dont farm tokens and only play with the tokens you get normally. And play in the regular league, not one made up of other people doing the same. then you will see the fun and excitement you say

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    New Cup Format

For Token Buyers = HELL
    not right ... i buy tokens and i had the first cup season outstanding reaching to the second place ... but what the hell is wrong when the prize money suck , and it`s not just that ... i lose vs **** teams randoms with no brain no tactic no nothing ... the game giving as a gift the winner to them !!!

Addicted
    you know what sucks with the new cup format? it's easy to manipulate. Just buy a few **** players at the end of the season and your avg value is much lower when next season starts

very irritating to see teams much much better than the rest in the cups. it should be 100% about strongest starting XI

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    you know what sucks with the new cup format? it's easy to manipulate. Just buy a few **** players at the end of the season and your avg value is much lower when next season starts
    That doesn't work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    not right ... i buy tokens and i had the first cup season outstanding reaching to the second place ... but what the hell is wrong when the prize money suck , and it`s not just that ... i lose vs **** teams randoms with no brain no tactic no nothing ... the game giving as a gift the winner to them !!!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

very irritating to see teams much much better than the rest in the cups. it should be 100% about strongest starting XI
    False. Lowering your average doesn't work as many of us tried last season.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast