Thread: Dominating the game but getting defeated

Rookie

Dominating the game but getting defeated

Last 2 3 days absurd things are happening. Goals without highlights for opponents, opponents having very high goals/shots on target ratio, sometimes even 80 90% (though I have a recommendation CB and LB) and me dominating the game throughout, ending in a draw or loss for me.

I even gave up attacking mentality, drilled defensively both the trainings, but not much changes.

I play 4 2 3 1 , attacking (nowadays normal), mixed, mixed/short/long, high, offside on, normal tackle, zonal.

Teams that I defeated easily in league in first 13 matches are all of a sudden very difficult to beat, some in fact have uninstalled the game given my league had almost 10 very active managers at the beginning.

However on the other hand, my team is playing well if I don't see the game and don't apply bonuses at all, (victories of 7 1 and 4 0) against sides in CL and league , respectable opponents both.

All this, after I updated the game.

Addicted
    Well come to the football world... my team in real life preformed like that yesterday, i was also pissed off unfortunatly couldn't blame it on Nordeus...

Rookie
    Haha. But I am now seeing my team play much better with very less training and even not seeing the match. 😂😂

Though I lost both my cup and cl finals to equal teams (2% lesser and 1% better) I really have nothing much to do but blame my luck this season. 😂

Apprentice
    Yeah i know that,supercup final,my 117 team against a 145,i have more shots,more chance to score,everything works better for my team, but he have more saves....a lot of saves,then is loose 4-1...on penos
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Max

Dominating the game but getting defeated

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Yeah i know that,supercup final,my 117 team against a 145,i have more shots,more chance to score,everything works better for my team, but he have more saves....a lot of saves,then is loose 4-1...on penos
    Penalty shootouts are so luck based on the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that everything in this game is luck based nowadays. As it does not matter how much you train your team, make the bonuses up to 40%, make the team bonuses up to 10% for each player, boost your morales up, attend the matches. As there will be some 60% total team that has done nothing out of the mentioned things above and kick your arse. Jesus that I can get annoyed cause the things mentioned in this rant!

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Max aren't they based on luck on real life?