Thread: What is he lowest Quality active opponent you have seen and if they played you did th

Max

What is he lowest Quality active opponent you have seen and if they played you did th

There is this guy who was 60% a few games ago but he has bought some new recruitments in so his team is now 72%,

But he was 56% up until 2 days ago, I am impressed, he has done well for himself because there are 3 80% teams and 4 90% teams and 1 who is nearly 100% (me)

I beat him 2-0 when I was 30% stronger than him and I must say, I was impressed by the player’s tactics.

I found it a very tough game so fair play.

He attends every single one of his games and I support him to give him a little advantage because he deserves it, he is having a tough season but he is doing well because a lot of the other managers in my league have a higher average quality percentage, he always sends me a thanks after the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back when I played my draw manipulation account I had a 1% guy in league, but he was inactive I believe. Still I wondered how he can be 1%, because normally, when you are inactive, you get these generic players with about 30-40% quality.

The lowest active guy who attended as well, was always around 40-50%, I met him from time to time in CL and cup.
    I think he only used his youth players, all of the guys in his team were from Syria, his home country in the game as well.

I am active and low quality compared to you.
    started the season at 52 percent and am 72 percent now. I have 78k left in cash after my purchases today which is probably my last this season.
    My strongest opponent is in league. He is 70.2 as of today and attends matches. CL and cup opponents all 30-50 percent but I haven't checked their bench

I log in everyday but almost never attend matches. I might have to attend a few now to protect my league lead.
    I train to max both types of bonuses and heal injured players.
    Used to leave condition as low as possible but as I started getting draws with 30 percent teams, am going to start using boosters to recover condition.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I am active and low quality compared to you.
    started the season at 52 percent and am 72 percent now. I have 78k left in cash after my purchases today which is probably my last this season.
    My strongest opponent is in league. He is 70.2 as of today and attends matches. CL and cup opponents all 30-50 percent but I haven't checked their bench

I log in everyday but almost never attend matches. I might have to attend a few now to protect my league lead.
    I train to max both types of bonuses and heal injured players.
    Used to leave condition as low as possible but as I started getting draws with 30 percent teams, am going to start using boosters to recover condition.
    I have many stories about drawing to 30% abandoned teams, my worst case was in my 3rd ever Cup Final, about 14 months ago.

Here were the stats for the game, they were outrageous,

Quality Difference +64% (Yes 64%. 98% vs 34%)

Shots 20-5
    Shots on Target 10-2
    Shot Efficiency 10-100 (fixed)
    Score: 1-2.

We lost a cup final to a bot despite being 64% stronger, I was there and that bot wasn’t, this was by far my worst defeat out of the 842 matches I have ever played on this game, I played on a 3 different accounts ever playing the game.

I lost 71 of those 842 games, this Won was definitely the worst troll that I ever had, their goalkeeper had a 9.5 rating.

My Overall Record Playing The Game and My Trophy Haul.

Trophies: 18

League: 9x (10x Runner Up)
    Champions League: 1x (Runner Up: 3x)
    Cup: 5x (Runner Up: 2x)
    Super League: 2x
    Super Cup: 1x

PS: I won my first CL last season, I am about to win my 4th cup in a row, but a 4% stronger opponent stands in my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I have many stories about drawing to 30% abandoned teams, my worst case was in my 3rd ever Cup Final, about 14 months ago.

Here were the stats for the game, they were outrageous,

Quality Difference +64% (Yes 64%. 98% vs 34%)

Shots 20-5
    Shots on Target 10-2
    Shot Efficiency 10-100 (fixed)
    Score: 1-2.

We lost a cup final to a bot despite being 64% stronger, I was there and that bot wasn’t, this was by far my worst defeat out of the 842 matches I have ever played on this game, I played on a 3 different accounts ever playing the game.

I lost 71 of those 842 games, this Won was definitely the worst troll that I ever had, their goalkeeper had a 9.5 rating.

My Overall Record Playing The Game and My Trophy Haul.

Trophies: 18

League: 9x (10x Runner Up)
    Champions League: 1x (Runner Up: 3x)
    Cup: 5x (Runner Up: 2x)
    Super League: 2x
    Super Cup: 1x

PS: I won my first CL last season, I am about to win my 4th cup in a row, but a 4% stronger opponent stands in my way.

A cup final like that would really piss me off. I mean I have heard of Premier League teams losing to lower divisions in the early cup rounds when they play reserves. But you do not get these kind of surprises in finals or semi finals. Even if there was a surprise, it would be perhaps a championship team beating a PL team.

98 Vs 34 is like Liverpool Vs a National league team? 3 to 4 divisions lower maybe? Not realistic at all to lose a final against a team like that.
    Having said that, both my finals for CL and Cup are against 40 plus percent teams. I hope your experience is a rarity and most finals are fair to active players.

My only cup final experience was last season against a 50 plus percent team. I was 69 percent I think. Won it comfortably 3-0.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-04-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Max
    A cup final like that would really piss me off. I mean I have heard of Premier League teams losing to lower divisions in the early cup rounds when they play reserves. But you do not get these kind of surprises in finals or semi finals. Even if there was a surprise, it would be perhaps a championship team beating a PL team.

98 Vs 34 is like Liverpool Vs a National league team? 3 to 4 divisions lower maybe? Not realistic at all to lose a final against a team like that.
    Having said that, both my finals for CL and Cup are against 40 plus percent teams. I hope your experience is a rarity and most finals are fair to active players.

My only cup final experience was last season against a 50 plus percent team. I was 69 percent I think. Won it comfortably 3-0.
    I have won 5 out of 7 cup finals, I am going to pay in my 8th tomorrow so we will see what happens, we will probably lose because our opponent is 5% stronger.

I know that too, not only was that player 34%, he was a bot, how do I know?

I know because of the weird names they give their teams such as AC Lowly or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I have won 5 out of 7 cup finals, I am going to pay in my 8th tomorrow so we will see what happens, we will probably lose because our opponent is 5% stronger.

I know that too, not only was that player 34%, he was a bot, how do I know?

I know because of the weird names they give their teams such as AC Lowly or something.

I actually used the default name given to my team. It is called FC Silly. Hopefully other players think it is a bot team as well.

5 out of 7 is really good but you really shouldn't lose against a 34 percent team when you are 98 percent. That is too big a difference.

Good luck! 5 percent is nothing compared to 64 percent diff. You got a good fighting chance. Guess it should be 50/50 if you prep well and he doesn't?

Max
    I actually used the default name given to my team. It is called FC Silly. Hopefully other players think it is a bot team as well.

5 out of 7 is really good but you really shouldn't lose against a 34 percent team when you are 98 percent. That is too big a difference.

Good luck! 5 percent is nothing compared to 64 percent diff. You got a good fighting chance. Guess it should be 50/50 if you prep well and he doesn't?
    We lost so it is now 5 out of 8, I am still proud of that though, we only lost in extra time, both teams fought hard.

No one would think you are a bot because if you check a bot’s club history they would have only played a few games no matter what level the seem to be on.