Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    80 a bit low? 48 52 54 I think
    Nope, It’s prob not the condition then.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    So My attendance or absence does not influence my team’s performance in any way.

Still all 8 games out of 10 I have failed to win this season, I will be attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your attendance does have some good or bad influence. I won the cup this season while I couldn't attend the match and didn't have any supporter. The oppo was slightly weaker than me by several % and have a lot of supports.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Funny enough but my team s name has Greek letters in it.
    I have played the final against the 2nd place of my group,group in which I won against him 5-0 and 4-0 respectively but somehow he managed to score 4 goals against my very good defenders and goalkeeper stats...
    You’re Greek too? I saw the hall of fame and it’s all Greek teams lol

I m not Greek, but I have my team s name written word Greek letters.Because it makes my team more unique
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good luck mate! Hope you win it
    It can be very unfair.

I lost the cup final to a 34% team in the cup final I was 98%.

Should I add this is a cup final from 15 seasons ago.

Sillybq

You have seen this but Super Dunk has not.

Quality 98 vs 34%

Possession 80-20
    Shots 20-5
    Shots on Target 10-2
    Shot Efficiency 10-100
    Score 1-2
    Opposing Keeper’s Saves 9.
    I could not believe and their goalkeeper got man of the match, I was p*ssed (I would not censor it if the was not censorship on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Your attendance does have some good or bad influence. I won the cup this season while I couldn't attend the match and didn't have any supporter. The oppo was slightly weaker than me by several % and have a lot of supports.
    I was reading that support has minimal impact. Not too sure about that. I saw some videos with many many supporters and it’s scary as hell. Very intimidating
    Grandef likes this.

It can be very unfair.

I lost the cup final to a 34% team in the cup final I was 98%.

Should I add this is a cup final from 15 seasons ago.

Sillybq

You have seen this but Super Dunk has not.

Quality 98 vs 34%

Possession 80-20
    Shots 20-5
    Shots on Target 10-2
    Shot Efficiency 10-100
    Score 1-2
    Opposing Keeper’s Saves 9.
    I could not believe and their goalkeeper got man of the match, I was p*ssed (I would not censor it if the was not censorship on the forum)

Yup I saw this one. Anyway if we lose against qualities like that. It defeats the whole purpose in lowering quality. But then again, Stevan has had 6 trebles in a row. Nik many many more. There must be a way around this

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I was reading that support has minimal impact. Not too sure about that. I saw some videos with many many supporters and it’s scary as hell. Very intimidating
    I am that opponent with many suppprters I get at least 5 but regularly get 15-20 in a match.

The manger turns up and is probably in shock when they see how many supporters they have, considering I am at a low level, people probably don’t expect me to have so many fans, here is an example of such a match where I had so many supporters I had 14,

I am that opponent with many suppprters I get at least 5 but regularly get 15-20 in a match.

The manger turns up and is probably in shock when they see how many supporters they have, considering I am at a low level, people probably don’t expect me to have so many fans, here is an example of such a match where I had so many supporters I had 14,

I hope we ain’t on the same server and you don’t tank

These are my screenshotsI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-23-07.jpgI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-23-13.jpgI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-23-18.jpgI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-23-23.jpgI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-23-31.jpgI have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...-screenshot_2019-11-08-18-30-38.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast