Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You were dominated in shots, I have no idea how, did the match really represent the stats, I doubt it,

Ffs this needs to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he played attacking or very effective counter attacking. That’s a lot of shots for a team so much weaker. Plus you tackled more than him but had more possession. What orders did you play

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Looks like he played attacking or very effective counter attacking. That’s a lot of shots for a team so much weaker. Plus you tackled more than him but had more possession. What orders did you play
    I ve played Attacking, both flanks, man to man marking, mixed passes, counter attack...
    I mean with what defense I have and what defense he had I should have outscored him easily...

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    I m still around, LOL!

I ve played Attacking, both flanks, man to man marking, mixed passes, counter attack...
    I mean with what defense I have and what defense he had I should have outscored him easily...

I don’t know. This looks very wrong. He must have played defensive counter attacking. There is no way else he could have stolen this from you. But I was told by someone who plays Soccer that attacking with counter attacking is very risky.

Max
    Here is the the teams’ quality, me on the left, my opponent on the right.

I am here to enjoy the match but It could be ruined.

Actually here is our our formations,

And my 2 games against him.

I don’t know. This looks very wrong. He must have played defensive counter attacking. There is no way else he could have stolen this from you. But I was told by someone who plays Soccer that attacking with counter attacking is very risky.
    Manchester City does this every game and look how good they are...It s there mistake they can t win the CL...
    But anyway I found out that this style of play netted me 8 goals against the 2nd best team in the tournament.
    Whatever, even if it was risky I should have outscored him...

I m still around, LOL!

Max
    That is what I was saying, I have no idea how they had more shots, maybe the stars are just cosmetic as they may not actually reflect on the animations.

I always hated when the weaker teams beat me in the CL Final, I supported against both of them in the super cup. (Salty I know)

We had tough matches today so do be cautious Max. But sometimes the favourites have it tough but the close matches end up in big wins for the slightly stronger. Hope it’s the case today

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is what I was saying, I have no idea how they had more shots, maybe the stars are just cosmetic as they may not actually reflect on the animations.

I always hated when the weaker teams beat me in the CL Final, I supported against both of them in the super cup. (Salty I know)

Haha i would have too
    Max likes this.

Manchester City does this every game and look how good they are...It s there mistake they can t win the CL...
    But anyway I found out that this style of play netted me 8 goals against the 2nd best team in the tournament.
    Whatever, even if it was risky I should have outscored him...

Yes this really should not happen with such a big quality difference. I was fuming mad earlier as well
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-08-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast