Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

First game back in CL as we bid for are third consecutive Champions League in a Row.

We have gotten off to a good start as we beat a 6% weaker team 2-1 in our opening match to keep our 25 match winning run in the group stage going,

We are also undefeated in the Champions League since September 7th 2019 when we got knocked out in the Quarter Finals, the run has lasted 27 matches so just over 2 seasons, as we win back to back trophies and only draw one match.

This was our 50th Champions League Match with this new club.

We have

Played 50 Won 45 Drew 3 Lost 2.

Scored: 188
    Conceded: 25
    Clean Sheets: 28
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 56%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-16-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think they change it up a bit every season, so not the same guys get drawn together in a league all the time.
    Imo quality still the no1 criteria, but not a guarantee.
    No, that's not it. They moved first 4 teams from easier league last season (I finished 3rd) in to higher quallity league and they moved 2nd and 5th from higher q leaugue to lower q league. 12 teams were promoted from higher league minus those 2 (that are transfered to lower q league) + 4 teams (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th from lower q league) = 14 teams in HQ league. 2nd league is made of 4 teams LQ league last season (5th, 6th, 7th and 8th) + 2 strong team from HQ league (2nd and 5th) + 8 team from 3rd league (lowest quallity league last season).

I really don't know how I can win any league game this season. I allready quit with CL (I am going to play reserves) and probably going to lose on purpose in Cup next round.

Drew 1-1 in the first CL game against a 79% team. I am having the toughest CL group so far, 75% and 81% so far.
    It s going to be quite tough to break into the round of 16. ( 95.4% for me)
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    No, that's not it. They moved first 4 teams from easier league last season (I finished 3rd) in to higher quallity league and they moved 2nd and 5th from higher q leaugue to lower q league. 12 teams were promoted from higher league minus those 2 (that are transfered to lower q league) + 4 teams (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th from lower q league) = 14 teams in HQ league. 2nd league is made of 4 teams LQ league last season (5th, 6th, 7th and 8th) + 2 strong team from HQ league (2nd and 5th) + 8 team from 3rd league (lowest quallity league last season).

I really don't know how I can win any league game this season. I allready quit with CL (I am going to play reserves) and probably going to lose on purpose in Cup next round.
    I don't know your situation. All I know is, I am in weak league for the third time in a row now and my fellow promoters are in weak league as well. On our server it should be more or less the exact cut at about 100%, I don't know how everybody ended the season however.
    MNK Kaskada and Sillybq like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Drew 1-1 in the first CL game against a 79% team. I am having the toughest CL group so far, 75% and 81% so far.
    It s going to be quite tough to break into the round of 16. ( 95.4% for me)
    You’ll be grand, I Have it tougher, all the teams in my group are equal, some have it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, I have supporting for NIK , the 15% is secure for every game.
    and I have few friends that I know they will rarely support.
    I keep them for specific reasons.
    Many times I have accepted friend requests from forum or some TE fb group members who were very active there but at the end their supporting was so poor so I kicked them out next season.
    I don't expect from someone to support so often as me, but at least to be some balance.
    Little wonder you win up to 30 trebles... you have 15% support in every game

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Little wonder you win up to 30 trebles... you have 15% support in every game

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    that's a small factor but lot of supporters usually it's a sign that someone is active and spends a lot of time in the game. Also has some extra knowledge from the forum or the TE fb groups.
    Titles come with this.
    Nebu and EastsiderSG like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    How can I add you as a friend Nik? Or any other forum member? Do you have a specific thread?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    the easiest way is to find me through my asso group.
    It's in my pic here (somewhere between the posts of @Max McClean).

The other way is from fb but you must pm in messenger that you are that forum member.
    You must be a good supporter (not every game but at least in my 1/3) to keep you.
    O you must be an interesting guy or have an interesting team. In that case I don't mind about support.

But for the next 2-3 seasons I 'm in a relax mood so I don't accept because I don't want much support or not give much support.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    that's a small factor but lot of supporters usually it's a sign that someone is active and spends a lot of time in the game. Also has some extra knowledge from the forum or the TE fb groups.
    Titles come with this.
    Uh huh you are right there

Max
    the easiest way is to find me through my asso group.
    It's in my pic here (somewhere between the posts of @Max McClean).

The other way is from fb but you must pm in messenger that you are that forum member.
    You must be a good supporter (not every game but at least in my 1/3) to keep you.
    O you must be an interesting guy or have an interesting team. In that case I don't mind about support.

But for the next 2-3 seasons I 'm in a relax mood so I don't accept because I don't want much support or not give much support.
    I try my best but lost of the matches are at times I cannot attend but I will do my best

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast