Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

We start the new season off with a 2-1 win against a 0.8% weaker team, a good win in my eyes but we need to fix our defensive issues, we have conceded in 2 games in a row which is not good.

We will try fix that up but it is a good start to the season, we trailed as we went into the second half, I saw they were weak on the flanks so I changed to short passing and focussed it down both flanks and we scored 2 goals and won the match.

4 wins out of 4, I couldn’t ask for a better start.

We deserved it as we bossed the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Rats FC had two routine matches and the Management was able to introduce some new blood into the side, Ragab and Ngando taking advantage to open their accounts for the Rats.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-03.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC, on the other hand, had two matches against slightly superior opposition at home, gaining a draw in the Champions League and a win in the League. Facing a 9% Quality disadvantage in the League match, the Nouvion squad decided to take the match to their opponents, and by the time the opposition manager arrived they were 2 goals to the good and had a stranglehold on the match.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-03.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I have no complains about games played, only the fact that I don't belong to this league. I am not even trying to watch games.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I have no complains about games played, only the fact that I don't belong to this league. I am not even trying to watch games.
    There is really only 2 title contenders in our league, me being one of them, the CL group is very tough, but should we get out of it, we will have an easy enough job for our 3rd consecutive Champions League

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Best of luck with your season, but the draw certainly hasn’t given you any lol

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    There is really only 2 title contenders in our league, me being one of them, the CL group is very tough, but should we get out of it, we will have an easy enough job for our 3rd consecutive Champions League

For me, I see myself against some strong opponents in the cup. I think I should be stronger than them by the time I face them. I really wanted to store greens but it looks like I need to use them to give my team a bigger advantage. As of now, my semi final opponent is up to 85 percent and he still has 3 positions he should replace. Going to be quite exciting

CL and league look ok for now. Maybe some players are slow to buy players.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Rookie
    Good start in the league. A 5-0 win away. I'm experimenting with various formations, but I feel the one used during last season is still the best for my players.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    An ok 1-5 away win in the cup it was going well until the 75th minute when they got a goal from a corner, conceding is one thing I hate, no matter if I win, we have conceded 3 goals already and only made 2 clean Sheets in 5 matches which is very poor. 3 goals in 5 games is poor in my standards that is 0.6 goals a game which means it is above my average 0.55 goals Conceded.

So we need to stop conceding I hate it but good win, I hate when you win by loads of goals and they just grab one in the last few minutes.

Even worse it was from a corner which means we cannot defend them.

Max
    Damn it

I won’t bother joining the Clean Sheets challenge because I always win but a always concede damn goal, it is frustrating, we have conceded in 4 games in a row, and it will be 5 tomorrow, this better end we haven’t gone more than 5 games without making a clean Sheet, may this miserable record end now.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    We are top of the league but we have conceded on average a goal a game which isn’t good and we still have not kept a clean Sheet in the league which is very bad.

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast