Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    18-21 is the same speed and with 22 years old it's a lot slower, I don't know for sure, because I don't train 22+ yo often but I guess you need around 40-50% more rests then. It's why my advice is to train 21 year old very high. I always train with 19 years old for the first time and if possible, with 21 I train to 140% or higher, I can then keep the player until 25 years old and he has at least 5 stars. Then buy new 18 year old.
    I completely disagree with 18-21 being the same. My AML started training slower when he was 20, and now 21 he is even slower.
    22 y old can t be 50% more greens but i will look into it.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    What you said makes sense and I too intend to focus more on the trophies. My stats are going to be screwed up when I tank anyway. Think even 85 - 90 will be difficult once I take my break.

Yeah maybe so in the forum where the regulars here are really good and experienced. But having said that, most of the players who spent big tokens on the so called Black Friday scam were mostly above level 20 from what I noticed. My personal opinion is being experienced in the game doesn’t always equal an active, dedicated and eager to learn noob. Anyway noobs don’t have a few hundred tokens to foolishly spend. Our losses are limited.

I did beat my cup opponent good away too. This season is too smooth sailing. Kind of making me nervous. Getting trolled in the finals would be devastating.
    My next tough opponent will be in the SuperCup. The level of competition in the Super league this season is tougher than CL for my draw. 2 guys above 75 and both have 1 attacker above 120. No one else worth mentioning.

Attachment 131006
    Attachment 131007
    Attachment 131008
    Also the giver you go the tougher your super cup opponents get, I went form having a 24% weaker opponent to a 2% weaker one the following season, I won both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18-21 is the same speed and with 22 years old it's a lot slower, I don't know for sure, because I don't train 22+ yo often but I guess you need around 40-50% more rests then. It's why my advice is to train 21 year old very high. I always train with 19 years old for the first time and if possible, with 21 I train to 140% or higher, I can then keep the player until 25 years old and he has at least 5 stars. Then buy new 18 year old.
    Thanks buddy. I think I will let him go and try my luck getting a younger AML. 50 percent more greens is ......... too much for me to handle, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I completely disagree with 18-21 being the same. My AML started training slower when he was 20, and now 21 he is even slower.
    22 y old can t be 50% more greens but i will look into it.
    It can't be. Then the drill you trained is already at a higher average on your older player. Every 20% average of the skills of the drill you train it gets slower.
    26-29 is also the same speed. So your test has a better player at fast counter and a worse one.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Conducted a little experiment if anyone is interested:
    Bought:
    29 y old player and spent 18 greens to gain him 1% quality
    27 y old player and spent 14 greens to gain him 1% quality.
    25 y old player and spent 12 greens to gain him 1% quality.
    3 forced counter attack drills, with 2 whistles,
    Good information. Their value should be important too. At least for me as I am on the same level as you
    If only you had those stats for 22 year old with value haha.

Good information. Their value should be important too. At least for me as I am on the same level as you
    Updated. 22y old player spent 10 greens to gain him 1% quality.
    Same drills.
    I m still around, LOL!

It can't be measured anyway without knowing the skills of the player and also whether all of them are fast trainers. So many factors to take into consideration.

Removed post
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-30-2019 at 02:22 PM.

It can't be measured anyway without knowing the skills of the player and also whether all of them are fast trainers. So many factors to take into consideration.
    True. I forgot that it depends on the level of our training. And also the individual skills that are being trained. 180 cap per skill

Abit more info. How much is his value? And from what rating to what rating. Easier to train low quality.
    22y old 89-90% 48.7 M
    25y old 88-89% 41.1 M
    27y old 82-83% 34.9 M
    29 y old 84-85% 33.8 M
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast