Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And tonight will be decided our 29th League title

Attachment 131110
    I will be supporting, best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    My team won the quadruple and also the association I am in set a new record amount of points (1574) as we retained platinum division with 3x1st places and a 2nd place for this season tournaments.

But on overall, this season has been less satisfactory compared to the last two seasons because something seemed to have changed where past settings for orders no longer worked as expected.

I planned to quit after this season ends, but I will stay for trying the new academy system but after that I expect that will be it.
    I am glad your sticking around, you have been a great help around here, I just won the league this season but good since I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will be supporting, best of luck.

at 1:30am you and ym oppo should be sleeping xD 2 hours before the server maintenance lol won that team 0-1 first leg so, hope will not be a troll.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    at 1:30am you and ym oppo should be sleeping xD 2 hours before the server maintenance lol won that team 0-1 first leg so, hope will not be a troll.
    For me it is 00:30 because we are 1 hour behind Spain in Ireland,

khris likes this.

I am glad your sticking around, you have been a great help around here, I just won the league this season but good since I quit.

Yes, but not for long, maybe max 1-2 more seasons though I doubt even this much. I am only staying to check the new academy system. I do not feel any excitement or anything as such for this game. This game has become meh and the bad sides just make it worst. What is 'funny' the contract of my main team players - those that I bought in my first full season after coming back to the game and which I used for the past 2 seasons expire at the end of this season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Max
    Yes, but not for long, maybe max 1-2 more seasons though I doubt even this much. I am only staying to check the new academy system. I do not feel any excitement or anything as such for this game. This game has become meh and the bad sides just make it worst. What is 'funny' the contract of my main team players - those that I bought in my first full season after coming back to the game and which I used for the past 3 seasons expire at the end of this season.
    I know, I don’t think I will use it but now, I am playing a friendly against you.

Max
    Good game @Tactician

I know, I don’t think I will use it but now, I am playing a friendly against you.

Next time ask before. I had a DC/DMC in goal, and no GK on the bench to make a sub. But you still were not be able to score.

Max
    Next time ask before. I had a DC/DMC in goal, and no GK on the bench to make a sub. But you still were not be able to score.
    Oh yeah sorry, I had 2 good chances, I knew I would have lost as I was much weaker.

And I guess that, the season is almost over for everybody we have the last league match in one hour so our League title still awaiting for us lol

Next season, new academy

468posts

and...
    the 50Tokens winner is.... @FmFM
    Congratz!

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast