Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I do not think it is reliable too.
    I did browse through some threads and it’s a known issue. It was a long time ago though. Am surprised it has not been fixed.

What about a Defensive challenge? we had for GKs, assists... count the scorers is so common.... but what about earn points somehow using the defense? like MotM 10 points, reach a Top 50-40-30-20-10 extra points... cards could have a penalty... I think a defensive challenge could be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What about a Defensive challenge? we had for GKs, assists... count the scorers is so common.... but what about earn points somehow using the defense? like MotM 10 points, reach a Top 50-40-30-20-10 extra points... cards could have a penalty... I think a defensive challenge could be entertaining.
    Sounds interesting! Maybe every player starts with 1000 points and we minus based on the season stats page?

Less than 50 matches - Deduct points for less matches
    Goals conceded - Deduct points

Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Sounds interesting! Maybe every player starts with 1000 points and we minus based on the season stats page?

Less than 50 matches - Deduct points for less matches
    Goals conceded - Deduct points

Just a thought!
    hmm but goals conceded could be manipulated same way as the goals we score or so... manipulating avq... and could depend more on this factor, and the GK avq.. etc...

So I need a formula which could allow us to do a valoration only of the defensive line... and could make participants work, so I think that give points to reach the Tops, can be 1 interesting option... too MotM that the defense achieve can be something entertaining to achieve... and discount points from cards earned too is a factor in that case, can not be influenced directly, as cards are something more random, still ofc. play low tackling could help with the risk off conceding goals and have lower ratings... so.... I think Ive the base of what we can do LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hmm but goals conceded could be manipulated same way as the goals we score or so... manipulating avq... and could depend more on this factor, and the GK avq.. etc...

So I need a formula which could allow us to do a valoration only of the defensive line... and could make participants work, so I think that give points to reach the Tops, can be 1 interesting option... too MotM that the defense achieve can be something entertaining to achieve... and discount points from cards earned too is a factor in that case, can not be influenced directly, as cards are something more random, still ofc. play low tackling could help with the risk off conceding goals and have lower ratings... so.... I think Ive the base of what we can do LOL
    True. This will make it more fun for all of us.
    Thanks for the effort and time again Khris
    khris likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678