Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2020 - December 4th

Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    How will this work? The new version will be published 4th Dec, while the current season ends on 7th Dec.
    Means we will end the season with the new game version? Hope it doesn't have any untested bugs or issues, it will f*ck up the season ending for whoever reaches the end stages of the Champions/Super League or plays in a tight league.
    Does anyone remember if the current version was also rolled out mid season?
    Yea but if they wait for new season to start it means they will have to work on Sunday, they can't do proper job Monday to Friday...can you imagine what would happen if they pushed release to Sunday?

Famous
    Maybe you can be sacked when you do not manage your team is not doing good??

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe you can be sacked when you do not manage your team is not doing good??
    Maybe, like FIFA football games, you should have the board review that season and tell you how they think you did and tell you if you are following the visions of your club.

I am neutral on this, I like the idea but some people here definitely will not, it is definitely logical thinking but what about some managers that are having poor seasons because they have + lvl 1 players and tablets, it wouldn’t be fair to sack them, and what about some people with a higher level over 50, how would they react if they got sacked, 4-5 years of hard work building up that club down the drain, that would be painful on some players.

It sort of means that the club isn’t entirely managed by you. I don’t think some people would not like to spend 4 years building up a club and the board decide to sack them for one bad season.

Yes maybe it could work but look at my post above
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-29-2019 at 07:38 PM.

[Official] Top Eleven 2020 - December 4th-78342510_2608017952626975_5881990216184496128_o.jpg

First facebook sneak peak getting me hyped as it looks like a youth academy or something! Would be awesome!
    Lian likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Administrator
    TE 2020 Sneak Peek time!

They're the future of the club, and the future is just around the corner!

[Official] Top Eleven 2020 - December 4th-wn-22-.jpg

I was faster than Lian, they should hire me as another community manager. 1k greens a month only and I'm in.
    Altiplano likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    TE 2020 Sneak Peek time!

They're the future of the club, and the future is just around the corner!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN (22).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	131018
    Der Ryan M got there first hire him lol.

I wonder what this is going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to do about youth academy players, i guess.
    Just hoping to be in the right direction...

Addicted
    i want 3d live

Addicted
    It will most probably about the academy. Could it be an improvement? I hope so. But I think it will be something in the direction of “pay much more tokens to get only slightly better players that you are receiving now”.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast