Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2020 - December 4th

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Mourinho will find a new club.
    Unfortunately he missed the chance to rejuvenate Bayern
    He probably wouldn’t do well, but then again, the Manchester United players are all crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    He probably wouldn’t do well, but then again, the Manchester United players are all crap

Mourinho is crap him self

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Mourinho is crap him self
    I respect the opinion of people but also I know that not everyone has same level of knowledge of things and experience concerning certain specific things (that is why we all need others else we could have done almost everything by ourselves), but I have to say some things here and I am saying these based on facts and on a neutral point of view (I am not defending anyone).

Assuming that those two comments were not for being a joke, sarcastic or 'trolling', that is both of you really think things are as you posted, I must say that you do not know what you are talking about.

crap
    /krap/
    VULGAR SLANG
    noun
    something of extremely poor quality.
    excrement.
    verb
    defecate.
    BRITISH
    talk at length in a foolish or boring way.
    adjective
    BRITISH
    extremely poor in quality.
    Max, you are speaking about players that are among the top in a list of millions of football players. How can you say they are crap? The same applies to where you (and some others) said some negative things about Karim Benzema. Do you (and others) even know how good those players are, how good they are in their field or discipline? Do you think that if they were not good enough, they would have been paid so much (and still being paid) to play for such big football clubs? Then, comes to the question of whether Mourinho will do well if he was appointed as the manager of Bayern Munich... what makes you think he will not do well? How much you know about football administration, management, coaching and scouting, and then specifically at Bayern Munich, what it takes to be a football manager there and so on. I think someone just cannot simply say such things like that if he himself do not know much about the subject and field. If an ex-CEO or an ex-manager of Bayern Munich (or an ex, long service, Bayern Munich player acting as a football pundit) said something like this, it would be something else because he has much more credentials.

The same thing applies to Mourinho. This person has so many qualifications and he has been the manager of so many big clubs. His achievements in football say a lot. He is one of the best tactical, defensive-styled managers in football. How can someone say he is crap? I have to say what Mourinho himself said - it is one of the only sports where the fans think they know better than the manager.

Do you guys even know what level is professional football, and what further the level is in top divisions like the Premier League? Do you realise how much effort, knowledge and talent are required to even reach there? Do you know how much work is required to be done in those levels? There are no crap at those levels; the best are being put to compete against each other. If say a player is felt to be not good enough (and not good enough is far from to the low level crap is as such), he is released by the club or allowed to make free transfer to another club like in the case of certain youth players.

I think people need to think more before saying such things about other people that are themselves much much higher both socially and in terms of qualifications and competency in the subject or field concerned compared to them. It is like someone saying that fish are crap at swimming when fish are themselves the best at swimming compared to others in this world and he himself is nowhere near to a fraction of that level nor he has enough knowledge about the subject.

I hope they this post of mine will be taken positively and will be constructive.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-17-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Famous
    Well I said that Mourinoho is crap (englsh= poor quality)........

Well if you have the budget of Man Utd... (1 of the richest clubs in the world) you can buy any player.. and you can not play for the title (not even close) then you are a very poor manager.. simple as that..
    A good manger makes a good team, even if the player are middle class or world class... let them play better.. that is not happening with Mourinho.. he was not for nothing removed from hi position at Man Utd.....
    If you want a good manager just look at Erik ten Hag from AFC AJAX..
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-20-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Max

[Official] Save the date - December 4th

Well, yeah you are right

Max

Look, I know what you are saying but listen, I meant it as a joke, I see this as constructive but, I probably meant it the wrong way, what I should have said maybe is that they were performing terribly, seriously, I know I probably couldn’t do better but, I think Man United have 16 points which is their worst start since 1985/86, this united team used to be on top of the world and they won 38 trophies when Alex Ferguson was in charge, that was because he took no crap, and he got some sort of philosophy, he managed his team to 4 Champions League Finals, Winning 2, and he won 13 Premier League titles. Now, they are just in the mid table section, they had a fall from grace.

Marcus Rashford and Pogba argued with each other on who should take a penalty vs Wolves, a lot if not all of the Manchester United fans are probably unhappy with their team’s performance, it is their worst start in the Premier League/1st Division since 1986, I would say their isn’t really too much chemistry between that team and Solskjaer is relatively inexperienced, yes he won a trophy but that was with Molde, in the Norwegian Premier League, no offence really but he needed some more experience managing in the top divisions, he managed in the premier league before in 2013/14 or something and he got Cardiff relegated, If I was in the Manchester United board, I would have definitely waited until the end of the season before giving him the job, the club is in a mess, with performance and they are stuck in the Europa league, miles off where they should be, they should be in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League,

Well what I meant by crap there pretty much was that those players are not playing to their full potential.

I think I have said enough here and I still think they are crap, the players are overpaid in my opinion and they are not performing to the best of the ability,

I know how much effort it takes to get to that level, but I honestly think that money has ruined the game, look how much money they get paid a week, I know there is a lot more that goes into football, such as training etc but some players get payed half a million a well, Seriously I think that it is far too much to be getting paid.

I was joking in the first place and I am now just saying what I meant by saying they are crap.

Ps: Tactician I respect your opinion but, it is just what is said about United these days, well just because they are not winning trophies and they are losing much more games than they used to, that is why everyone is saying they are crap lol.
    maloukees likes this.

Well I said that Mourinoho is crap (englsh= poor quality)........

Well if you have the budget of Man Utd... (1 of the richest clubs in the world) you can buy any player.. and you can not play for the title (not even close) then you are a very poor manager.. simple as that..
    A good manger makes a good team, even if the player are middle class or world class... let them play better.. that is not happening with Mourinho.. he was not for nothing removed from hi position at Man Utd.....
    If you want a good manager just look at Erik ten Hag from AFC AJAX..
    There were 2 managers before him, David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal, and one after him, Ole Gunnar Solksjaer, but who among those did better? Mourinho himself said that coming out second with that team he had was his best achievement in the recent years. Like Mourinho said, fans think they know better than the manager, and you showed that you are among those people. Firstly, you must be a qualified person and secondly you need to know really what goes on at a club of this level before saying such things you posted above. What do you know about how a club like Manchester United functions firstly as football club and secondly as a business? You spoke about being richest, about budget, about able to buy any player...Things are not as simple as to what you are discussing, and they are not even as you said, that is, they do not have that big budget nor they can buy any player they want. Clubs are classified in order of richness according their annual revenue. Revenue is not the same as profits or available money for making transfers; revenue is used to pay salaries, expenses, taxes and debts (yes, Manchester United are in debt, and the budget available for making transfers including paying the selling club, the additional fees, salaries and bonuses of the players and the agents involved is limited), and whatever left which are called profits are splitted into different areas as according to the owners under the guidance of other qualified people (areas include the owners own pockets ). If things were so simple, many of you here would have been professional football managers, football directors and football CEOs or their assistants. I posted to try open the eyes of users, make them aware of certain things, and I find it hard to swallow how can still you do not see what is wrong. You talk like someone that has very little knowledge of certain things but thinks he knows enough to say things like you said above, in others words you talk like many of those fans out there that hardly know anything about football coaching, management, operations, marketing, business development, finance, human resources and so on, and even less at how they go on at the specific club discussed (inside the club). I better stop here. This has already gone out of the topic of this thread. I do not know much about you and I might say things that can be harsh or hard though not intended, and my apologies if I offended you already with what I said.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-18-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Famous
    Now you put Erik ten Hag there in the top of Man Utd........
    We will see how high Man Utd can reach then...the other manager can not make a team also because man Utd. is many ego players and not a team.... that is the managers job.. and also buy the right players for the right posotions etc...
    For eample Memphis Depay.. a good Dutch player but he only keeping the bench warm under Mourinho
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Max

Now you put Erik ten Hag there in the top of Man Utd........
    We will see how high Man Utd can reach then...the other manager can not make a team also because man Utd. is many ego players and not a team.... that is the managers job.. and also buy the right players for the right posotions etc...
    For eample Memphis Depay.. a good Dutch player but he only keeping the bench warm under Mourinho
    I was saying this, All I meant is that they were not trying and they were not playing to their full potential.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Mourinho will find a new club.
    Unfortunately he missed the chance to rejuvenate Bayern
    and he found spurs 😂

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast