Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.17 - 13th of November

It seems that Tactician is right.
    They will put the two sa scouts for the last week of the season

@Nik, your GIF disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    It seems that Tactician is right.
    They will put the two sa scouts for the last week of the season

@Nik, your GIF disappeared
    Given their history, it was expected.

In some way to say, there is no point into posting more feedback and complaints about certain things as they will likely have no significant effect on Nordeus because again their history says a lot; it is like having false hope. Besides the functional issues (which admins replied fast and fixes were done later), anyone can notice that the other feedback on this forum had no positive effect on what the company did concerning this game. Many users have been like banging their head against the wall here on this forum to try make the company make certain needed changes, but Nordeus mostly been doing the opposite of what users asked. There are genuine, undesirable things in this game that has been here for years and nothing had been done to improve those, but instead the company kept putting new things that do not help or improve the situation and in some cases only made matters worst. In others words, we should stop bothering, and when things go beyond acceptability and tolerability, anyone knows what he has to do.

Max

[Official] Top Eleven 8.17 - 13th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Given their history, it was expected.

In some way to say, there is no point into posting more feedback and complaints about certain things as they will likely have no significant effect on Nordeus because again their history says a lot; it is like having false hope. Besides the functional issues (which admins replied fast and fixes were done later), anyone can notice that the other feedback on this forum had no positive effect on what the company did concerning this game. Many users have been like banging their head against the wall here on this forum to try make the company make certain needed changes, but Nordeus mostly been doing the opposite of what users asked. There are genuine, undesirable things in this game that has been here for years and nothing had been done to improve those, but instead the company kept putting new things that do not help or improve the situation and in some cases only made matters worst. In others words, we should stop bothering, and when things go beyond acceptability and tolerability, anyone knows what he has to do.
    I know Tactician this has nothing to do with me but, you’re right, they showed up in the market and you get one 4-6 star SA player should you beat the 3rd team

And to do with the company and their ideas, I have asked for things I thought would make the game better and the same thing that I the forum, they never got rid of the problems and made them worse in some instances.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-22-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know Tactician this has nothing to do with me but, you’re right, they showed up in the market and you get one 4-6 star SA player should you beat the 3rd team

Max, what are you talking about? Where they showed up in the market? Me and Posidonas have talked about the so-called players with two special abilities that you yourself talked about much earlier in this thread, but you look what you said above - you are talking about the reward awarded after beating the 3rd team in the Asia Tour Challenge (apples vs oranges again).
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-22-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I know Tactician this has nothing to do with me but
    The problem with you is that you reply everywhere for anything, without reading the other posts and the idea of a thread.

ok guys, I will ask what happened with this, if w have any news.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max, what are you talking about? Where they showed up in the market? Me and Posidonas have talked about the so-called players with two special abilities that you yourself talked about much earlier in this thread, but you look what you said above - you are talking about the reward awarded after beating the 3rd team in the Asia Tour Challenge (apples vs oranges again).
    For god’s sake Tactician this is the 3rd time you have done this, the first time was over something ridiculous in my opinion, the second time it was something “off topic” yes it sort of was but was about mc not providing assists, I edited there to make it say that I prefer to play DMC’s because they provided more assists than my MC’s ever did.

This is the third time, I am still new here , I still am making errors and I am doing my best to cut them down but, I used to really enjoy using the forum, not so much anymore,

This is just doing my head in, I will probably get banned by the end of the year, I know it.

And I am looking forward to it. Sort of,

I will leave because this is no longer enjoyable to use.

So Tactician stop writing essays about what I am doing wrong, I will get it eventually.
    This is starting to annoy me but I am doing my best to try and fix this up.

I am not happy with this happening , just the third time in 5 days. I wrote this really to get everything out.

Why are you replying to my post like you did above talking about something completetly different other that what has been discussed? If you get banned it is fully your fault, not mine or anyone else. How many times I told you about your so-called errors? How many times others told you about what wrong you been doing on the forum? Just stop replying or posting if you have nothing relevant to say. Who has been writing essays? You have been basically replying like a bot many times in many places of the forum in such a way as if you did not read much if not at all about what is being discussed, what is the topic of the thread, but you posted as if for the sake of increasing post count, and you kept on doing it as it above despite being warned many times. You will just get another thread closed the way you are doing because you leave not much choice to the moderators. Is that what you want, all the threads getting closed in this forum because you are causing others to go way off topic too? There is some discipline to be followed on the forum so that things are kept in a clean and organised way so that people can read, follow and participate properly, and also the most important is for users to have the right information.

As a senior forum member, I did my job to inform you and try to make you realise. This will be the last time I am making you realise of certain things you did wrong. It is all upto you. If you keep on with this way, I will just ignore your posts as from now on. I am not the sort of going to have a tooth against you or anything and be after you. I do not like to offend people. You should not act like the way you did to me above as if it is my fault or it is me who has been doing things wrong as I do not like that at all. You said you are still new, but someone that is new should be willing to learn from others and from his mistakes instead of acting as if others are at fault or starting arguments. If you have not figured it out yet, while you were 'enjoying' flooding the forum with your posts and irrelevant material, others were not enjoying but some users including me probably stayed polite till it became too much.

This is a forum not a chat box.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-24-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    Max likes this.

Max

[Official] Top Eleven 8.17 - 13th of November

You know something, you are right, I agree with you, I realises that I have been treating the forum as personal playground for months so I apologise to everyone for this.

I will try become a better member from now on.
    Last edited by Max; 09-26-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Let's stay on topic.
    This week we 'll have news for the double sa scouts.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Let's stay on topic.
    This week we 'll have news for the double sa scouts.
    Will this be a permanent feature in the scouting market or will it be once off thing?
    Last edited by Max; 09-26-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast