Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I am Finished

Max

I am Finished

Hi, It’s me again, I have decided I am done with Top Eleven, I started playing on Match 3rd 2017, so I have played on and off for the best part of 2 and a half years.

My main reasons for quitting:

1. boredom, I have won every single trophy on top Eleven including the triple crown during my second stint.

2. Troll Results.

3. Too much effort

4. The free booster ads not loading despite decent/good internet connection.

Thanks for being so welcoming on the forum, I will be staying but my posts per day will decrease slightly, The Max FC Team Showcase will be updated for the 4th and Final time.
    Last edited by Max; 11-08-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hi, It’s Max here again, I have decided I am done with Top Eleven, I started playing on Match 3rd 2017 and I am ending this all on November 14th 2019. I managed 3 stints and won 21 titles including 2 Champions Leagues, I have an 84% win percentage while playing this game.

Reasons for quitting.

1. boredom, I have won every single trophy on top Eleven including the triple crown during my second stint.

2. Troll Results.

3. Too much effort

4. The free booster ads not loading despite good internet connection.

Thanks for being so welcoming on the forum, I will be staying but my posts per day will decrease slightly, The Max FC Team Showcase will be updated for the 4th and Final time.

I have decided after 2.6 years playing the game on 3 stints, I have had enough, the game had gotten Boring.

Goodbye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is good a take a breath, one can discover how the game dynamic works after playing aprox. 6 months, despite all I can assure you that, even after 4 or 5 years one can discover new details of the simulator and have a different perception about the game.

There are many ways to play the game, and the most important, is don't allow the game to control you, but have 100% control of the game.

You know that we have a community here that always will be glad to help other managers so feel free if you do a comeback next year to visit us if you wish.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It is good a take a breath, one can discover how the game dynamic works after playing aprox. 6 months, despite all I can assure you that, even after 4 or 5 years one can discover new details of the simulator and have a different perception about the game.

There are many ways to play the game, and the most important, is don't allow the game to control you, but have 100% control of the game.

You know that we have a community here that always will be glad to help other managers so feel free if you do a comeback next year to visit us if you wish.
    Yeah I might, but for now, I am on a break, I have known and played the game for 2 1/2 years but I took a couple of breaks, I might come back in March or something or I might just stay on the forum, I like the forum as well so I will still respond to threads or whatever

As someone that is still playing this game (though I plan to quit too), I can say that it is probably the best decision for you. Enjoy your life and also make good use of some your free time if your situation allows you. You can still stay into contact with us via the forum and also there is facebook, but keep into consideration that there will be tendency or the temptation for you to go back into the game if you stay in the forum.

For me personally, like I have said many times, this game requires too much effort and time and also is very inconvenient, and it is worst during certain events. It is real pain to even find the desired players to buy (every season same thing, and worst in the higher levels). This game is unhealthy as it requires too much time sitting and looking at the screen watching auctions list for many hours every day to find the desired players to bid for. More frustration is caused when some of the desired or desperately needed players never seem to show up. There is the scout list but even there I could not find certain players despite using tokens many times to refresh the list. Clearly, it is not my fault. The game still have its fun parts but not worth it in the long run for me, especially given my situation. Even when someone had enough and want out, sometimes he cannot even leave because for example my case, I just cannot abandon the others in my association, but I informed them that this will be likely my last season and that I am staying this season just because of them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-15-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hi, It’s Max here again, I have decided I am done with Top Eleven, I started playing on Match 3rd 2017 and I am ending this all on November 14th 2019. I managed 3 stints and won 21 titles including 2 Champions Leagues, I have an 84% win percentage while playing this game.

Reasons for quitting.

2. Troll Results.

3. Too much effort

4. The free booster ads not loading despite good internet connection.

I have decided after 2.6 years playing the game on 3 stints, I have had enough, the game had gotten Boring.

Goodbye

Hope to see you back some day.... goodbye for now

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Hope to see you back some day.... goodbye for now
    As I said, I will be responding on the forum, but as for the game, I am deleting my old account, Max FC and when that is deleted I will start over again,

Maybe not quitting but on a very very long break.

Dreamer
    i don't know why people feel the need to tell everyone they are leaving the game ?? just go
    gogs67, Altiplano and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i don't know why people feel the need to tell everyone they are leaving the game ?? just go
    Let me answer for why would someone post to say he is quitting the game or taking a break.

This is a forum that is used by a community, where many users of the game been into contact with each other, sharing their experiences, asking about things but also discusssing. Users also post about things they do not like, make complaints and so on. So, it is normal for a user that has been very active on the forum to feel the need to inform others that he is quitting the game and also the reasons why.

What is your purpose here, and what is the purpose of this post you made above? If you have not figured it out, your reply in this thread is kind of rude. I know that some users may not like others for whatever reasons but if someone does not deserve being mistreated, then mistreating him is wrong; you basically slap him on his face with that reply.

If a post is not against the rules and it has not been addressing to you specifically nor it is offending or anti-social, you can ignore the post if it displeases you or it is something you are not interesting in.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-15-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    Max likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Going on the amount of posts Max made in the last few months I kinda think the game was becoming a far bigger part of his life than a free game should be.
    It's a form of closure, a post like that is more benefit for himself than for others, makes walking away from something that's been important a little bit easier.
    khris likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Going on the amount of posts Max made in the last few months I kinda think the game was becoming a far bigger part of his life than a free game should be.
    It's a form of closure, a post like that is more benefit for himself than for others, makes walking away from something that's been important a little bit easier.
    Yes, quite true, I took the game too seriously for far too long.
    Last edited by Max; 11-08-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast