Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is sort of unlucky that you only got a 6 star player, because what I could see there is you could have got a 6-8 star player, usually, most people would get the 7, which always happened to me, you would always get the middle quality player,
    I don't mind for that .
    But the bad part is that a rival in my CL got a 145% player from this event
    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-asia-tour-oppo-player-gift.jpg

Tactician -
    How many rejoins you bought?
    Only my free entries.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-23-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't mind for that .
    But the bad part is that a rival in my CL got a 145% player from this event
    Attachment 130909

Tactician -
    Only my free entries.
    Well I wasted 15 tokens on the 3rd team since I sold all of my players a while ago for some stupid reason, I obviously regret that now because I don’t really stand a chance now.

I definitely should have spent them 15 tokens on players that would have made my team maybe up to 90% which could’ve given me a chance in the league and cup, The CL. Is full of 95-100% teams that would usually finish up on 110%, I don’t mind this because that isn’t very high but, I can only get my team at highest to only 103% if my players are young enough and are 99% when I buy them and they would grow slightly/

Anyway that is what I was saying, your rival got a better player and that is sometimes what happens, this always happened to me.

All the other teams would get a stronger player but even then, my own player could become a flop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know which is the best tactic to beat Muang Thong Reds? I only have one last chance. Help

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    Anyone know which is the best tactic to beat Muang Thong Reds? I only have one last chance. Help
    I played
    3DC-1DMC-2MC-AML/C/R-ST
    started with defense/counters high pressing, mtm
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I was waiting till last day to have a better avq, vs Sharahj 70% vs 100%, just when I rejoin, 3-2. Bye bye 2nd attempt. I guess that these teams have a 30% bonus applied under the visual avq.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I was waiting till last day to have a better avq, vs Sharahj 70% vs 100%, just when I rejoin, 3-2. Bye bye 2nd attempt. I guess that these teams have a 30% bonus applied under the visual avq.
    Similar here, waited to play Jakarta, 20 % better than them, full fans......lost 4-2...game is becoming a farce.... whats the point if team quality stats mean nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Obviously these teams are stronger than their % says. Nordeus being smart here and giving the players the feeling that they should beat these teams easily, just so they reenter more often and pay token. A 130% and a 70% team can be programmed the same way if Nordeus wants to. And a lot of players will feel more motivated if they must beat the 70% team, not like in challenges before.

I generally enjoy most of these monthly events, naturally some more than others. My absolute favourite are the events where association’s work as a team. They encourage teamwork in a mostly single player game (with exception of asso weekends). They give players an opportunity to interact more with fellow teammates and therefore build up more of a sense of community within game. Win or lose they add an extra dimension of fun.

This current event has to rank as one of least favourites. Yes, if you sail through then sure would be very likeable but very few actually manage that. Whenever put in the position of potentially losing something (tokens for the buy in) then can become highly de-motivating. Have seen that from posts here & certainly from teammates in asso.

I really like the game. I want to see it thrive and that comes from a motivated, active and engaged player base. Hard work and teamwork should be rewarded. In this Asian Tour event can’t help but feel your playing a risky game when leave people with a very real chance of ending up with less than already have.

Please Nordeus, in future events give people an incentive to carry on playing rather than a reason to quit.
    Last edited by BarnetButBetter; 11-24-2019 at 11:58 AM.

This event was easy for my main account no metter opponent quallity was higher (15% higher), but I had a lot of problem with my other accounts where quallity diference was only 4-5%.

Max
    Regarding the tour, when my team was strong, I could not for the life of me get past level 3 because the engine decided it didn’t want me to, I hate the way hey programme the events sometimes, it is especially annoying when you are leading the game by 3 goals and they equalise somehow in the last 10 minutes and they win on penalties this happened to me quite often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast