Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New season

New season

at the beggining of the season players loose 1 star ok ... but they are losing also 20% from abilities and 20% from their price right ? i m begginner lvl 3 ... and that s what i saw ...

3rd time

Mate stop copying and pasting your posts. Asking once would be sufficient.

Hi. Yes. If you do get promoted, your players lose a star to reflect the higher quality of the higher level league. You should read the tutorials section. A lot of good information there for new players. I am level 3 as well

How come you didn’t realise this when you got to level 2? I experienced this shock in level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    3rd time

Mate stop copying and pasting your posts. Asking once would be sufficient.

Hi. Yes. If you do get promoted, your players lose a star to reflect the higher quality of the higher level league. You should read the tutorials section. A lot of good information there for new players. I am level 3 as well

How come you didn’t realise this when you got to level 2? I experienced this shock in level 2
    still u didnt answered me for sure if playersloose 20% from abilities and value also .... gimme a link with that tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by RazZz View Post
    still u didnt answered me for sure if playersloose 20% from abilities and value also .... gimme a link with that tutorial
    Abilities down 20 each. Not 20 percent. I assumed you knew what losing a star meant. How do you not know this?

Value percentage drop is not fixed. Younger players drop more. But it is quite close to 20 percent.

Lol, find the tutorial and give you the link? Yes my lord! Your wish is my command.

Come on, make some effort.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-27-2019 at 05:13 AM.

All the skills go - 20%. The General quality of a player is the sum of the skills /15.
    Value drops from 10-20%. Not the same.
    Read the guide for Fast trainers, the summary.

Max

New season

Ok, this happens to everyone, they lose 20% in every attribute when you get promoted, they are trying to replicate real life, the higher in levels you go, the higher the quality of your opponents.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-27-2019 at 07:20 PM.

They dont lose quallity, 30q on your level is 80% (4*) and 35q is 100% (5*), but on level 4 that shall be calculated diferently:

30q - 60% - 3* (level 4)
    35q - 80% -4* (level 4)

30q - 40% - 2* (level 5)
    35q - 60% -3* (level 5)

30q - 20% - 1* (level 6)
    35q - 60% -2* (level 6)

etc.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok, this happens to everyone, they lose 20% in every attribute when you get promoted, they are trying to replicate real life, the higher in levels you go, the higher the quality of your opponents.
    I would say "fantastic life of games", not real life.
    Specially those Dungeons and dragons style.
    You have a hero, he 's playing in a map, giving battles, increasing his EXP and HP, looting and winning better items, finishing missions.
    Then he jumps to the next map. Now he is stronger with better equipment but there his opponents are stronger too.
    So in the beginning he is weaker than he was at the end of previous map, till he will become strong in this map to and jump to the next.
    If he can go back in the 1st map, he will dominate the place there, vs those first opponents.
    The same with your team.
    A team lv 5 can play and dominate easily a strong team lv 1 if play a friendly game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would say "fantastic life of games", not real life.
    Specially those Dungeons and dragons style.
    You have a hero, he 's playing in a map, giving battles, increasing his EXP and HP, looting and winning better items, finishing missions.
    Then he jumps to the next map. Now he is stronger with better equipment but there his opponents are stronger too.
    So in the beginning he is weaker than he was at the end of previous map, till he will become strong in this map to and jump to the next.
    If he can go back in the 1st map, he will dominate the place there, vs those first opponents.
    The same with your team.
    A team lv 5 can play and dominate easily a strong team lv 1 if play a friendly game.
    I like that description,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wait for the confusion that will happen when this bloke reaches the stage of playing Asso matches
    dave1311 likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast