Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Black Friday - Auctions Tokens Back

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Just saw how this works , its a game of chance as to what % you might get refunded. Forget it as far as I am concerned ,far too late in the season and my team is set already. Only chance for me is if a nice 18yo came up in a position I might want to replace next season but from what I saw so far in the auctions there is even less chance of that player showing up. Managers beware ,read the fine print first.
    Point is, there IS no fine print. Just the 'up to 100%' phrasing which most scammers use & most people will either misunderstand or ignore. Moreover the one bid I made for 119 tokens & the max possible refund was 70%. So yeah, total scam.

Sent from my vivo 1816 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Point is, there IS no fine print. Just the 'up to 100%' phrasing which most scammers use & most people will either misunderstand or ignore. Moreover the one bid I made for 119 tokens & the max possible refund was 70%. So yeah, total scam.

The "fine sprint" is just a figure of speech ,I could have just as easily used "the devil is in the detail". I was skeptical of this Black Friday offer from the off as I always am with any "up to" offer. Upon investigation I saw the ten card trick that is heavily weighted in favour of the game , so I guess that is the "fine print" they arent showing us up front. If you want to pay more than normal for a player just for the thrill of turning a card in a game of chance then go ahead. Smarter managers will see this for what it really is and leave it alone. SHAME NORDEUS SHAME ,THIS IS THE MOST DISHONEST THING YOU HAVE DONE IN MY TIME IN THE GAME. Even worse is your not really trying to hide your dishonesty , I wonder if a clever lawyer might find a case of dishonest trading in all this.......................
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Luckily i only lost 14 tokens,,,its absolutely scam n bull**** bro🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    The "fine sprint" is just a figure of speech ,I could have just as easily used "the devil is in the detail". I was skeptical of this Black Friday offer from the off as I always am with any "up to" offer. Upon investigation I saw the ten card trick that is heavily weighted in favour of the game , so I guess that is the "fine print" they arent showing us up front. If you want to pay more than normal for a player just for the thrill of turning a card in a game of chance then go ahead. Smarter managers will see this for what it really is and leave it alone. SHAME NORDEUS SHAME ,THIS IS THE MOST DISHONEST THING YOU HAVE DONE IN MY TIME IN THE GAME. Even worse is your not really trying to hide your dishonesty , I wonder if a clever lawyer might find a case of dishonest trading in all this.......................
    Yep. In total agreement.

I'll reiterate. This is by far the worst scam I've seen Nordeus pull to drain hard earned tokens from players. Seriously, shame on them. And shame on us for putting up with this crap.

the Black Friday ad is nowhere to be found and didnt even get to chance to redeem few of my tokens back. this is even worse than not being able to join the asia tour challenge

I haven't bought a player with this black Friday ad, because I am already preparing for the next season. Don t need to waste my resources to lose up to 80% of my tokens on players that will lose 20% quality next season and they will be 1 y older.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I haven't bought a player with this black Friday ad, because I am already preparing for the next season. Don t need to waste my resources to lose up to 80% of my tokens on players that will lose 20% quality next season and they will be 1 y older.
    Like I said before the smarter managers wont indulge this token thievery because they are already organized for this season and are building resources for the next.
    UnderAlexSkin and maloukees like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Lmao, that epic scam started again. Like Black Friday everyday xD
    So this time guys we have up to 70% of tokens back

Отправлено с моего ZTE BLADE A0620 через Tapatalk

Oh, sorry it's called a cyber Monday now.
    Such a strong marketing strategy lol

Отправлено с моего ZTE BLADE A0620 через Tapatalk

Absolute scam again. I bet they realized it was a good run the first time around. Even if a bunch of us bought just one player & realized it was a mistake, they would have drained 1000's of tokens & millions in cash from players by then. I am appalled by their blatant greed & audacity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast