Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Ok. This is too much. I cannot stand the fact that someone keep coming posting to me here saying things like above despite all the effort I made to make this person understand. What is worst is that person keeps on bringing other things and making insinuations. Either he is doing it deliberately or is a special case; only himself knows.

End of conversation.
    It was supposed to be the end yesterday. I took a step back and this is what I see after a hard days work. You singled out a person just because he liked my post? That is manipulative as well. You have to be right in every way and no ones opinion other than your matters right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It was supposed to be the end yesterday. I took a step back and this is what I see after a hard days work. You singled out a person just because he liked my post? That is manipulative as well. You have to be right in every way and no ones opinion other than your matters right?
    Move on. Getting into arguments are part of being active on a forum. I have no bad feelings towards you despite all this.

The common thing is that we all want a better game.

Move on. Getting into arguments are part of being active on a forum. I have no bad feelings towards you despite all this.

The common thing is that we all want a better game.
    Yes and I am glad we trashed it out privately and found common ground. Neither do I. Bygones
    Tactician likes this.

That was a bad operation on their part because I suppose that this caused upsets. But, I would say wait and see what this new academy thing is all about, then talk about it because I have seen things myself that users talked about that unlikely will be the case for that academy thing. The only reliable info is what Lian told about in the opening topic of the New Academy thread (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post647176) and the rest you can anticipate or guess how it will work till next season comes. There was a same sort of thing for other changes where certain users even spread things about 3D animations which were completely false but this gave false hope to some users who believed in them.
    The only update I like is the international sticker album thingy.
    I was waiting for new country/nation jersey&logo to come in but Nodeus choose to scrap it because they are too lazy to fix it (from play once a week to only 1 day in a week etc)

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    The only update I like is the international sticker album thingy.
    I was waiting for new country/nation jersey&logo to come in but Nodeus choose to scrap it because they are too lazy to fix it (from play once a week to only 1 day in a week etc)

There are quite a few jerseys that have embedded emblems and sponsors. Yet our emblem and sponsors are pasted over. I think it's really ugly with the double effect. They should fix that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    There are quite a few jerseys that have embedded emblems and sponsors. Yet our emblem and sponsors are pasted over. I think it's really ugly with the double effect. They should fix that as well.
    yup I already send a complain bout it to support/raise it here in the forum but it seems like nobody care bout logo&sponsor overlap in jersey because it's minor display bug.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yup I already send a complain bout it to support/raise it here in the forum but it seems like nobody care bout logo&sponsor overlap in jersey because it's minor display bug.
    About bugs, it is evident that they are only concerned with functional bugs that affect the normal gameplay of users. You will see admins replying to such complaints quickly and they will get fixed quit quick too, but for other things, hardly even get a reply let alone a fix. It seems it is about priority and what orders the people employed received from their bosses.

Just watched the video on Facebook, this is going to be a serious resources sink. Can't be sure but it looks like at least some of the players cost tokens to bring them in to the youth academy in the first place. Then hiring coaches is going to cost tokens and greens. For a 1.2x coaching boost you have to pay 15 tokens and 25 greens for 7 days. That seems like a lot for not much return to me.

The next levels of coach (1.8x and 3.2x I think) are even more tokens and greens.
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!-youth-academy.jpg
    Sillybq and jarharnamme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Just watched the video on Facebook, this is going to be a serious resources sink. Can't be sure but it looks like at least some of the players cost tokens to bring them in to the youth academy in the first place. Then hiring coaches is going to cost tokens and greens. For a 1.2x coaching boost you have to pay 15 tokens and 25 greens for 7 days. That seems like a lot for not much return to me.

The next levels of coach (1.8x and 3.2x I think) are even more tokens and greens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Youth academy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	131053
    I am going to stick with the free options i get or buy 3-4* players and train them personally.
    This is a no-no for me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Imagine you can get a FT 1-2-3* that would be so cool, especially for the positions i want.
    I mean if they are all FT i think NORDEUS have done a great job and made my life easier.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast