Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

I have to say , i was expecting more in 1year. Academy is good but there are major problems like tanking, match engine, top100 asso leaderboard, league-cl-cup that gives only money with no use instead of tokens ect...there a lot of request from the community more important than the academy thing. Just a critic

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Check the Club Shop. There’s a jersey and logo gift in there.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!-screenshot_20191204-182122.jpg

Hmm... Okay... It's all up to you...
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    With every player that gets On Fire, another player from your starting XI will get On Fire as well.
    So you can not choose right?

It goes automatic...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    With every player that gets On Fire, another player from your starting XI will get On Fire as well.
    Except that it is not working here; no extra player on fire for every on fire player in the team, not even 1 extra player on fire despite that both matches for the day has already been played.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I have to say , i was expecting more in 1year. Academy is good but there are major problems like tanking, match engine, top100 asso leaderboard, league-cl-cup that gives only money with no use instead of tokens ect...there a lot of request from the community more important than the academy thing. Just a critic
    The match engine is such a bull**** in this game. We know that we have an assists competition running, right? Guess what? Today zero assists from two matches despite that in total 12 goals were scored and even the live animations showed a player crossing for another to score but no assists awarded. So, according to Nordeus logic, 12 goals can be scored without even 1 player making an assist?

Users should expect that this new academy thing will just be a token sink (in other words, more of a business move than a move based on thinking about the community just like many of those past previous changes in this game); maybe users will have to pay tokens to recruit youth players, then pay tokens to hire coaches to develop them and then sign them when they are ready. Maybe there will be different prices for different player potentials and different coaching abilities but also based again on chance or RNG where the odds are biased towards the house, that is they tell you the player has the potential to reach 6-8 stars and the coach has the ability to develop the player to 8-stars but still you will get mostly a 6-star player but you will pay the price for an 8-star player. Lets see what comes.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191204-182122.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	131040

Hmm... Okay... It's all up to you...
    I guess he didn't look at the youth academy section yet and saw the 6 day countdown.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The match engine is such a bull**** in this game. We know that we have an assists competition running, right? Guess what? Today zero assists from two matches despite that in total 12 goals were scored and even the live animations showed a player crossing for another to score but no assists awarded. So, according to Nordeus logic, 12 goals can be scored without even 1 player making an assist?

Users should expect that this new academy thing will just be a token sink (in other words, more of a business move than a move based on thinking about the community just like many of those past previous changes in this game); maybe users will have to pay tokens to recruit youth players, then pay tokens to hire coaches to develop them and then sign them when they are ready. Maybe there will be different prices for different player potentials and different coaching abilities but also based again on chance or RNG where the odds are biased towards the house, that is they tell you the player has the potential to reach 6-8 stars and the coach has the ability to develop the player to 8-stars but still you will get mostly a 6-star player but you will pay the price for an 8-star player. Lets see what comes.
    I was looking forward to seeing what they added, the youth academy is really it, the new competition soundtracks, I only heard the league one because I purposely knocked myself out of the other competitions, and hey done a small spice up in the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I was looking forward to seeing what they added, the youth academy is really it, the new competition soundtracks, I only heard the league one because I purposely knocked myself out of the other competitions, and hey done a small spice up in the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I play Top Eleven without the music thing (background music disabled), and I suppose many other users do that. While a few past music themes were decent, most were annoying or became more like an ear soar with time; imagine hearing the same **** running in loop mode all the time you are in the game every day.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and IImaestroII like this.

How do you guys feel after having been told something big coming on the 4th when in fact nothing big is (was) available to be used in the game on this date? In fact, not even a small thing is available for use so far... do not even dare to speak about the cosmetic changes (visual or apperance changes) , the 2020 game logo and jersey and the annoying background music. This itself probably is an upset to many users because I suppose that many of us came in game today with eager expecting something 'big' that would be immediately involved in the gameplay; in my opinion, this was a poor operation by Nordeus.
    Der_Ryan_M and IImaestroII like this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast