Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!-wn-40-.jpg

Top Eleven 2020 has arrived! Are you ready to develop the stars of the future?

Academies are the foundation of any club, and in Top Eleven 2020, we're giving Managers the ability and control to develop the world-class talents that will carry their clubs into a trophy-filled future with an all-new Youth Academy.

From searching players to training them up so that they're ready for Match Day 1 of a new season, the new Top Eleven Youth Academy lets Managers craft the squads of tomorrow that will help them lift trophies for seasons to come!

So get ready - the new Youth Academy kicks off next season!

On top of the all-new Youth Academy, Top Eleven 2020 features the new Firestarter event, music, assets and a brand new Grounds look! Play Top Eleven 2020 NOW!
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN (40).jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	131038

Top Eleven 2020 has arrived! Are you ready to develop the stars of the future?

Academies are the foundation of any club, and in Top Eleven 2020, we're giving Managers the ability and control to develop the world-class talents that will carry their clubs into a trophy-filled future with an all-new Youth Academy.

From searching players to training them up so that they're ready for Match Day 1 of a new season, the new Top Eleven Youth Academy lets Managers craft the squads of tomorrow that will help them lift trophies for seasons to come!

So get ready - the new Youth Academy kicks off next season!

On top of the all-new Youth Academy, Top Eleven 2020 features the new Firestarter event, music, assets and a brand new Grounds look! Play Top Eleven 2020 NOW!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Balatinofreeman likes this.

Idk, man. This update is pretty underwhelming for me, I mean I expected more things from it.
    But all being said I am really curious to see how the academy will work. Will they give us players from 16y old 1-2-3* maybe? How does that work out?
    Conrad Bekker and lespa like this.

I have one big question. Will we see some pics of the whole academy thing before it s launched? I mean will they spoil it for us?
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have one big question. Will we see some pics of the whole academy thing before it s launched? I mean will they spoil it for us?
    No its a trap! They only wanna see that u use alot of greens and then to buy more tokens... its all about the money beware for it!!

Famous
    How that fire starter works?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    With hard training like a extra star or special ability... but like i said it will cost greens and money

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    With every player that gets On Fire, another player from your starting XI will get On Fire as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    With every player that gets On Fire, another player from your starting XI will get On Fire as well.

...So, one more player will have crap performance or will be injured or will be sent off , during the next match.
    ParshulXXL and JanMolbyFan like this.

ok, what a player on fire is doing it's still a mystery
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast