Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Just watched the video on Facebook, this is going to be a serious resources sink. Can't be sure but it looks like at least some of the players cost tokens to bring them in to the youth academy in the first place. Then hiring coaches is going to cost tokens and greens. For a 1.2x coaching boost you have to pay 15 tokens and 25 greens for 7 days. That seems like a lot for not much return to me.

The next levels of coach (1.8x and 3.2x I think) are even more tokens and greens.
    Attachment 131053
    Idk. I kind of expected it. I am just hoping we still get the free slow trainer? And I will probably not use the YA till I save some tokens..

In a way, it kind of makes sense that low level teams cannot afford to utilise a YA. Usually only a big established club can do so in reality.

Wait mate, is that 14k tokens? It's blurry but it looks like
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-06-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Imagine you can get a FT 1-2-3* that would be so cool, especially for the positions i want.
    I mean if they are all FT i think NORDEUS have done a great job and made my life easier.
    Even if they were definite FTs. I think I still won't use them till later levels when we save enough tokens and is harder to identify FT. Too expensive for me now. I will finally join a FA next season so I hope it helps. Still very tight on tokens atm

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Idk. I kind of expected it. I am just hoping we still get the free slow trainer? And I will probably not use the YA till I save some tokens..

In a way, it kind of makes sense that low level teams cannot afford to utilise a YA. Usually only a big established club can do so in reality.

Wait mate, is that 14k tokens? It's blurry but it looks like
    The big established club is just a BS excuse imo.
    Viitorul Constanta, a team that was founded 10 years ago won a title in Romania 2-3 years ago and is competing for the title ever since.
    And they have one of the best academies in eastern europe.
    So, yeah...
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Even if they were definite FTs. I think I still won't use them till later levels when we save enough tokens and is harder to identify FT. Too expensive for me now. I will finally join a FA next season so I hope it helps. Still very tight on tokens atm
    I mean the lower ones 1-2-3* should be free, so you dont pay anything for them, or it s just a small sum 5T.
    And i said if they are all FT it would be very cool.
    I m still around, LOL!

The big established club is just a BS excuse imo.
    Viitorul Constanta, a team that was founded 10 years ago won a title in Romania 2-3 years ago and is competing for the title ever since.
    And they have one of the best academies in eastern europe.
    So, yeah...
    Can't argue with that but reality for me is it is expensive and I ain't a token buyer so ...... Will give it a miss

I mean the lower ones 1-2-3* should be free, so you dont pay anything for them, or it s just a small sum 5T.
    And i said if they are all FT it would be very cool.
    Yeah yeah if it's 5 tokens. Sure. Of course. Haha can finally try making a mutant. I won't train them in YA if so

Max
    I am going to stick with the free options i get or buy 3-4* players and train them personally.
    This is a no-no for me.
    Yes the price isn’t too bad but I will stick to this method too, I am short on tokens and I cannot afford to waste my small amount tokens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you were not short on token you wouldn't waste them for something that is not worth it. This looks like not worth it, I mean paying the coaches. Looks like you pay a small amount to get the youth player from the pool into your youth squad and from then they will join your first team for free the season after.
    Also will be interesting if they count for top 14 players quality then.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Even if you were not short on token you wouldn't waste them for something that is not worth it. This looks like not worth it, I mean paying the coaches. Looks like you pay a small amount to get the youth player from the pool into your youth squad and from then they will join your first team for free the season after.
    Also will be interesting if they count for top 14 players quality then.
    They shouldn t count imo and i believe they won t.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Also it could be, and I hope so to be honest, that maybe the fast trainer is more expensive to sign into your youth squad in the first place. Because in the other screen you could see a 4 star player being free to sign and a 3 star player for 4 or 5 T I believe. This makes no sense, if the 3 star player isn't a FT or maybe has the higher ceiling.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast