Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    send to support those two screens and ask some token back
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    send to support those two screens and ask some token back
    I send support a message that describes the problem.

I cannot upload screenshots in the game. I get a screen-filling preview and no button to upload. Also sent that to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I send support a message that describes the problem.

I cannot upload screenshots in the game. I get a screen-filling preview and no button to upload. Also sent that to support.
    Cann you add files from here?

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

Btw Ive reported this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #124
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have a simple question. Do I get this +39.3% if I train this player for 7 days (so for 65 tokens plus 45 greens), or do I have to assign the Head Coach for the rest of the season (also day 15-21 and day 22-28, so 195 tokens plus 135 greens) to get the player to 101.5%?

Attachment 131318
    Your player will reach the quality shown after he completes the 7 days of training. After that, you can assign a coach again or not depending on your strategy.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Cann you add files from here?

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

Btw Ive reported this.
    Yes, I can. I uploaded the screenshots there and asked them to connect both issues.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Your player will reach the quality shown after he completes the 7 days of training. After that, you can assign a coach again or not depending on your strategy.
    After hiring the Head Coach it directly shows another, lower quality. Please refer to the screenshots I posted. How do I get the missing 3.8%?

Lian,

1. If I hire а head coach 3 times, my player shoud be at about 150% next season. 60%+30%+30%+30%=150%. Am I right?
    2. Is there an opportunity to add a special ability to my youngsters?

Rookie
    I dont understand why everyone is criticizing this new youth academy. Even though i am not a huge fan of it myself but surely we could give it a serious try before blasting it for " over the top" reasons. Correct me if i am wrong but from what i understand is that for 80 tokens and few rests we will get a 18 year old player next season who will be 6 star minimum. now to compare this with when we get a one day special offer of three players 3-4 times in a season, we are given an option to buy a 21 year old (mostly) who is almost a 7 star player with a special ability at 79 tokens. so its a token less but thats minimum 2-3 years on this youth player we are getting from the academy. we can train this youth player on a special ability for a season and i would think he is a bargain. yes the static number of player which we are given each season sucks big time but if you get the rub of the luck and get a decent player in, it could be worthwhile to invest 80 tokens on him and get a player who will play atleast 6-7 seasons in your team.

please share your views in a constructive way. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    I dont understand why everyone is criticizing this new youth academy. Even though i am not a huge fan of it myself but surely we could give it a serious try before blasting it for " over the top" reasons. Correct me if i am wrong but from what i understand is that for 80 tokens and few rests we will get a 18 year old player next season who will be 6 star minimum. now to compare this with when we get a one day special offer of three players 3-4 times in a season, we are given an option to buy a 21 year old (mostly) who is almost a 7 star player with a special ability at 79 tokens. so its a token less but thats minimum 2-3 years on this youth player we are getting from the academy. we can train this youth player on a special ability for a season and i would think he is a bargain. yes the static number of player which we are given each season sucks big time but if you get the rub of the luck and get a decent player in, it could be worthwhile to invest 80 tokens on him and get a player who will play atleast 6-7 seasons in your team.

please share your views in a constructive way. thanks
    So far i am satisfied, i paid 3T for a ST that will be 63.2% next season. Hopefully he is FT too.
    For your idea i have 3 points.
    1) your scout is 69T but is 116% while you pay 65 T and 45 rests, so basically 110T for a 18y old 98% player
    2)in order too have him for least 6-7 seasons you must watch ads every season, cause that player isn t growing on his own to high standards
    3)with the cost of 110T, i can buy 1 4* almost 5* player and spend another 100 rests on him and i promise you it will be higher rating player and having much better skills.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So far i am satisfied, i paid 3T for a ST that will be 63.2% next season. Hopefully he is FT too.
    For your idea i have 3 points.
    1) your scout is 69T but is 116% while you pay 65 T and 45 rests, so basically 110T for a 18y old 98% player
    2)in order too have him for least 6-7 seasons you must watch ads every season, cause that player isn t growing on his own to high standards
    3)with the cost of 110T, i can buy 1 4* almost 5* player and spend another 100 rests on him and i promise you it will be higher rating player and having much better skills.
    how is 65 tokens and 45 "rests" is equal to 110 tokens? it is 65 tokens and few rest which i am sure all of us can spare. so it is 116 percent 21-22 year old vs 98 percent 18 year old at roughly the same tokens more or less...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast