Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!

Rookie
    In most of my matches MOM is my Attacking midfielders. Also my key defenders have ML or MR too. So they also cannot take part. Is there a point to use a substitute defender to make up 3 defenders to participate? As the substitute will not earn points... so seems I cannot participate in this event

Quote Originally Posted by Dikesh Prajapati View Post
    In most of my matches MOM is my Attacking midfielders. Also my key defenders have ML or MR too. So they also cannot take part. Is there a point to use a substitute defender to make up 3 defenders to participate? As the substitute will not earn points... so seems I cannot participate in this event
    No way to do a defense of 3... with DMCs... x3Dcs...? I know is way complicated in these cases... too you could focuss on 2, and have the 3rd guy as neutral, so not summing up, but without a penalization if he's a DC mainly as reserve... or so that dont play enough. :/.

I play a 4 man defensive and 2 players have DC/dl/ml positions so i cannot participate in this event?

My DR got a red card. Seems the competition is done for me.
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Okey i am in, but i think i have no chances this season, we will see anyway , this are my 4 defenders:
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-1.jpg
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-2.jpg
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-3.jpg
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-4.jpg
    Nelleee likes this.

Addicted
    Hey Khris, how strict is the number of games playes criterion? I generally have two separate 11’s to play in two different games of the day so I may not be able to find enough players that play so many games. And, what if we got eliminated from Cup or CL?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Hey Khris, how strict is the number of games playes criterion? I generally have two separate 11’s to play in two different games of the day so I may not be able to find enough players that play so many games. And, what if we got eliminated from Cup or CL?
    If you do rotations you can use a defender for League and another for cup/CL for example,
    Players will need to play at least X matches to be counted -so a min. of risk-;
    18 League matches
    8 CL/SL matches
    7 Cup matches

Quote Originally Posted by KingsOnly View Post
    I play a 4 man defensive and 2 players have DC/dl/ml positions so i cannot participate in this event?
    It requires 3 players min' and no ML/MR or attacking positions... you could add a sub as 3rd and if don't play, just focuss in your 2 players that can earn points.

Hello, this is mine players. Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191217-010845.jpg
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191217-010905.jpgForum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191217-010857.jpg
    Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-screenshot_20191217-012332.jpg

Rookie
    Okay Khris, here is my entry.
    Since defender with MR cannot participate, just count the three other defenders: S. Bonaventuri, J. Canuto and L. Smarzynski.

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-img-2032.jpg

Forum Challenge Season 126 - Defensive challenge!-img-2031.jpg
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast