Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Does that Firestarter Event thing even work?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just from observation for reference.

The on-fire status ‘Excited about the arrival of TE2020’ is exactly the stated event effect gained by one of the first 11 when another player gains a on-fire status, such as from scoring a hat-trick or providing 3 assists in any competitive game. My right back gained this status after my top scorer providing 3 assists in today’s only league game (very obvious as defenders hardly score or assist a lot, and he hasn’t reached a new star either).
    Thanks for the input. At least, this should be clearer now. So, any extra on fire player due to the event will have the 'excited about TE 2020' thing.
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just from observation for reference.

The on-fire status ‘Excited about the arrival of TE2020’ is exactly the stated event effect gained by one of the first 11 when another player gains a on-fire status, such as from scoring a hat-trick or providing 3 assists in any competitive game. My right back gained this status after my top scorer providing 3 assists in today’s only league game (very obvious as defenders hardly score or assist a lot, and he hasn’t reached a new star either).
    yes i know that. but on my other account which play against harder opponents the on fire is so hard to get so to have my on fire suddenly reset because of this event is so fuked up! nvm, it doesnt matter because it's all cosmetic anyway

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahahaha. I had 5 or more players on fire during the first day for several reasons like gained a star, won Cup, scored many goals or did msny assists. After having played the 2 matches on that first day, only 3 players on fire were left and it seemed no extra player got on fire due to the event.
    3 of mine were excited for top Eleven, 2 were for other things, I would say this on first thing works.

Because it is spreading to all of my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yes i know that. but on my other account which play against harder opponents the on fire is so hard to get so to have my on fire suddenly reset because of this event is so fuked up! nvm, it doesnt matter because it's all cosmetic anyway
    You get the on fire when the player gains a star also, or when you hire a player, i got one on fire by sighning the free academy player

Apprentice
    like most things in this game, this just seems to be cosmetic.....had 3 players on fire played against a team i am 13% stronger than and 4 places above in the league, i attended along with 4 fans, nothing from them, none of their players on fire....lost 2-4.... explain that!

Addicted
    Ofc it's cosmetic. Players just get that icon and nothing else. Why the hell they cant make for example a player who gets on fire also gets temporary boost in skills (say by 10%) till he lost that. Now it's completely useless. I dont give up a **** if following player gets that icon because it's bull****, hocus - pocus.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    like most things in this game, this just seems to be cosmetic.....had 3 players on fire played against a team i am 13% stronger than and 4 places above in the league, i attended along with 4 fans, nothing from them, none of their players on fire....lost 2-4.... explain that!

You need to ask Nordeus that. Maybe it rained that day during the match and their fire were extinguished.
    pleasures and Palash Mitra like this.

Addicted
    My top striker's gf said she has a surprise for him tonight, so he's now all excited and on fire.
    pleasures likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    My top striker's gf said she has a surprise for him tonight, so he's now all excited and on fire.
    He will have a nightmare game then, probably get sent off after 3 minutes so he can get home to her!!

Max

Does that Firestarter Event thing even work?

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I wish that was on the game, some out of game explanations such as this, this would make the game a bit more comedic, the reasons are bit too generical and repetitive for my liking.

I would like a few more reasons such as ‘won the lottery’ lol. So he is very excited and his excitement spreads to the other players who are looking for his money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast