Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Does that Firestarter Event thing even work?

  1. #1
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052

    Does that Firestarter Event thing even work?



    'For the following 7 days, for every On Fire player, another player from your starting XI will fire up'

    I have played two matches yesterday but I did not get one extra player one fire for every player already on fire in my team, not even an additional one despite that I had several players on fire in the team already (at least 3 for both cases). There was a possibility that this would take into effect on the new day instead of just after the match, but today I logged into the game and no change. So, it is evident that something is wrong; already almost 1 day gone from the 7 in the countdown but no extra player on fire, not even 1. Does that thing even work? I already talked about it here (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post647217) yesterday but got no reply, so this time I created a thread itself.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-05-2019 at 03:40 AM.
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    Only the new on fire player (after the update), spread the effect to other player. But it seems only spread to the nearest player/position. Cause i get 2 players on fire yesterday (DEF position in the squad), and i get 2 more players on fire in the same position (DEF). I played 4-3-1-2. Today, i get 1 reserve player on fire, but not getting more on fire. I think only in the squad team, don't know for the subs players.

  3. #3
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Only the new on fire player (after the update), spread the effect to other player. But it seems only spread to the nearest player/position. Cause i get 2 players on fire yesterday (DEF position in the squad), and i get 2 more players on fire in the same position (DEF). I played 4-3-1-2. Today, i get 1 reserve player on fire, but not getting more on fire. I think only in the squad team, don't know for the subs players.
    Ok thanks for the input. I will check that today.

  4. #4
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post


    'For the following 7 days, for every On Fire player, another player from your starting XI will fire up'

    I have played two matches yesterday but I did not get one extra player one fire for every player already on fire in my team, not even an additional one despite that I had several players on fire in the team already (at least 3 for both cases). There was a possibility that this would take into effect on the new day instead of just after the match, but today I logged into the game and no change. So, it is evident that something is wrong; already almost 1 day gone from the 7 in the countdown but no extra player on fire, not even 1. Does that thing even work? I already talked about it here (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post647217) yesterday but got no reply, so this time I created a thread itself.
    Some of my players are excited about the launch of top Eleven 2020 lol so 2 players are on fire because of that, I have 5 players on fire so I might work for me, They didn’t get it spread, a 3 of them did well and got on fire in yesterday’s evening league match. And 2 of them are excited about the release of Top Eleven 2020.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

  5. #5
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Some of my players are excited about the launch of top Eleven 2020 lol so 2 players are on fire because of that, I have 5 players on fire so I might work for me, They didn’t get it spread, a 3 of them did well and got on fire in yesterday’s evening league match. And 2 of them are excited about the release of Top Eleven 2020.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max, I have not talked about the player being excited about Top Elevel 2020. Did you read what is on the image and what is in bold? My question is about the new thing working or not because I did not have any extra player on fire due to that event despite that I had a few players on fire for the matches that have been played for played so far since that event started. I had the impression that it was not even working, but Pangihutan said that it takes effect only for players that got on fire after the event started. So, this is what I will see today or when the situation shows up.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-05-2019 at 11:24 AM.

  6. #6
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    I have had one player level up yesterday, and one scored a hat-trick and one assisted 4 times in a match. For each of those I have another starting XI player who also lit up and is claiming that they are 'excited for TE2020' - so yes, it is working, so far.

    I had one player who already was 'on fire', he did not spawn a new one when the event started, his fire went out today.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  7. #7
    Apprentice jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    197
    I swear I had 2 player on fire, 1 from winning the cup & other because of hattricks. Suddenly after event start, my squad have 0 player on fire. Really nordeus?

  8. #8
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    I swear I had 2 player on fire, 1 from winning the cup & other because of hattricks. Suddenly after event start, my squad have 0 player on fire. Really nordeus?
    Hahahaha. I had 5 or more players on fire during the first day for several reasons like gained a star, won Cup, scored many goals or did msny assists. After having played the 2 matches on that first day, only 3 players on fire were left and it seemed no extra player got on fire due to the event.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-05-2019 at 12:02 PM.

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    480
    It works I already have two players on fire causa of that saying they are thrieled with top 11 2020

    Hope i get thrilled too

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    Just from observation for reference.

    The on-fire status ‘Excited about the arrival of TE2020’ is exactly the stated event effect gained by one of the first 11 when another player gains a on-fire status, such as from scoring a hat-trick or providing 3 assists in any competitive game. My right back gained this status after my top scorer providing 3 assists in today’s only league game (very obvious as defenders hardly score or assist a lot, and he hasn’t reached a new star either).
    Tactician and UnderAlexSkin like this.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast