Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 236
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

  1. #171
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,677

    Season 126 - Are you ready?

    Great my friend got unfairly eliminated out of the champions league, he won on aggregate, I have contacted Lian & Top Eleven Support, he is going for 4 consecutive champions leagues and I will do everything I can to get him there.

    Here are the photos for evidence
    M

    @Selcionado, I have your back buddy. I will get you through
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #172
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Both teams are my friends but I will get the one through that won on aggregate
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:04 AM.

  3. #173
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Both teams are my friends but I will get the one through that won on aggregate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why it's unfair?---- 2-1 1-2 so went to ET.... no?

  4. #174
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Why it's unfair?---- 2-1 1-2 so went to ET.... no?
    It did and the other guy made it 2-2

    So it is 4-3 on aggregate to Selcionado and it has the E button above the team that lost 4-3 on aggregate
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:05 AM.

  5. #175
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It did and the other guy made it 2-2
    But if he goes specifically to the comp page?. where does the E appear?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:06 AM.

  6. #176
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  7. #177
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    ...
    I'll report it, but what I mean, if he check out the playoff from his own screen, not the calendar, if the E is there for the oppo, it is a bug.

    Sadly I guess nothing can be done.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2020 at 09:06 AM.

  8. #178
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    I don t understand, auxerre lost 2-1 and won 2-1 so the game went to extra time where he scored a goal, thus qualifying him in the final.
    I don t see what s wrong here
    E is for extra time and it appears above the guy who is qualified.
    I m still around, LOL!

  9. #179
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'll report it, but what I mean, if he check out the playoff from his own screen, not the calendar, if the E is there for the oppo, it is a bug.

    Sadly I guess nothing can be done.
    Ok, I have seen it happen before but thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #180
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I don t understand, auxerre lost 2-1 and won 2-1 so the game went to extra time where he scored a goal, thus qualifying him in the final.
    I don t see what s wrong here
    E is for extra time and it appears above the guy who is qualified.
    It should appear in the right side... I checked out the schedule and this should be the right place if the away team qualifies, thats why I ask him to check out the own playoff scheme, and not the calendar, to know if the error is just a bad calendar displaying or affects the result directly assigning a wrong winner...

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast