Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Max
    Great my team’s quality fell by 21%,

I know it falls by 20% usually but it fell an extra percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, ml retired, or got sold, if it was he latter, I was not motorised he was leaving.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-08-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Stayed same League level last season but I won the other 3 trophies.
    Same this season, I 'll take it easy for the upcoming holidays and will go with my new stars from academy the next season.
    I 'll try to go for the Super League, so to be able to play "Europe" again the next season.
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-review-d1-nik.jpg

kept my basic squad of 9 players from previous season, bought 2 more players with 10 tokens
    maybe I 'll buy 2 more when I 'll find some good cases
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-team-d1.jpg
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well das easy :/

The Malaysian Playmaker got MOM

https://ibb.co/s5LZTwd
    https://ibb.co/tqrz0kq
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max
    First day for buying players and it is so difficult, I always get top bid with all my few tokens and then someone overtakes me with one second on the clock, this is what happened on every single transfer, yes the person had more tokens but why leave it so late, it is so annoying.

I will probably spend 7 hours looking for one player.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    First day for buying players and it is so difficult, I always get top bid with all my few tokens and then someone overtakes me with one second on the clock, this is what happened on every single transfer, yes the person had more tokens but why leave it so late, it is so annoying.

I will probably spend 7 hours looking for one player.

I spent 4 to 5 hours to buy DL and DR with decent value to get them in my squad, plus 2 extra hours to use the rests i had at my disposal...
    I also have to note that i bid 10T for each with 73% and 75% quality respectively.
    Spent 510 rests already to make my team 97% overall.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I spent 4 to 5 hours to buy DL and DR with decent value to get them in my squad, plus 2 extra hours to use the rests i had at my disposal...
    I also have to note that i bid 10T for each with 73% and 75% quality respectively.
    Spent 510 rests already to make my team 97% overall.
    Maybe I might wait a couple of days, my CL Draw looks really favourable towards me.

I trained new AML and AMR already, now my hand is hurting from all those clicking, I will do my DR later. Delayed my cup game a few hours to have more time lol

Max

Season 126 - Are you ready?

@Der Ryan M, that’s good that you managed to train them up, I would not have the patience hence why I get rid of all the players I have at the start of the season.

Last edited by Max; 12-08-2019 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Autocorrect screwed me over again.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

Are you ready? Are you ready? Of course not!

I've sold off all the players who were on contract renewal and weren't part of my future plans so I've got to sign replacements for them...

What have you learned from last season?
    I still can't start from a relatively low Quality and still win a Treble...

Where did you place last season?
    Desert Rats FC: League Champions; Semi-Finalists in Cup and Quarter-Finalists in Champions League.
    Nouvion Ville FC: League Champions, Champions League and Super Cup winners; Quarter-Finalists in Cup.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Nouvion Ville FC are; Desert Rats FC are not.

What are your achievements in your Association?
    Dream Team Association had three Tournament wins and a third place, accumulating enough points to promote to the heady heights of Gold 1 Division. Nouvion Ville had 12 wins and 4 defeats over the season and took over as the highest points-scoring team in the Association.

What's your current level?
    Desert Rats FC start their 51st season at Level 44
    Nouvion Ville FC start their 13th season in Level 13

What's your budget for this season?
    Whatever's in the coffers. Desert Rats start with about 60 tokens and 23Bn cash; Nouvion Ville with 183 tokens (after the 50T for Gold 1 is added) and 550M cash, so have a substantial war chest for recruitment...

Who do you want to replace?
    Desert Rats FC need a goalkeeper, a couple of defenders, a midfielder and a winger.
    Nouvion Ville FC need a striker, and there are a few areas where the Quality could be improved as time goes on.

What are your goals for this season?
    WIn everything!!

What's your training level?
    Desert Rats have maximum training level, and have had for many a season.
    Nouvion Ville are trudging through Level 77.

Which will be your main formation?
    Both sides have had great success with Butterfly playing through the middle - 4-5-1V and 4-2-3-1 are employed on a fairly regular basis, with others thrown in as needs dictate.

Good luck to everybody this Season!

...and Good Luck from me too.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC start their 51st season at Level 44, having successfully defended their League Championship last term.

Last season was going very well until the third weekend, when a 'win your tokens back' event started and for the day or so that was active, the Management were initially blocked from accessing his team to prepare for the Cup match, and for the other matches, the team simply didn't turn up:

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-results-weekend-3.jpg

The only three defeats of the season, and all ambitions for the season thwarted. A few dodgy results for the other Championship contenders and a relatively easy run in to the end of the season were the only saving graces in the Rats' title defence.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-l43-league-table.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-cup-semi-final-results.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-champ-quarter-final-results.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-season-stats-week-4.jpg

With only one player in the running, the Desert Rats FC Player of the Season was a formality:

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-l43-league-top-players.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-pos-raphael-obalogun.jpg

This season, the Rats are operating a reduced budget, so unless the Management get lucky then there will have to be a few canny transactions made in order to improve the squad.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s50-playing-squad-initial.jpg

Same Level Champions League; some friends, old foes and interesting looking new ones.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-champ-groups-initial.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-08-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast