Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

I would say the Rats are ready to go for their Cup match this afternoon...

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-cup-fm-1r2-yellow-tigers.jpg
    templealumni23 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I joined a bidding war just for fun. Now I can say Suarez bit my wallet.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s126-bidding-war-76t.jpg

Both teams safely through the potential minefield that is the Preliminary Round of the Cup, neither side conceding a goal in doing so.

Desert Rats FC had the more difficult task, negotiating their way through two matches against a long-term friend. Striker Fergal Ferguson scored once in each match, the other goals coming from left winger Roberto Alatorre in the 1st Leg match and new right-winger Gustavo Castillo in the 2nd Leg.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s51-results-day-01-02.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC were facing an abandoned team, with a squad full of 32-34yo geriatrics. A 9-0 aggregate score was due recompense for their efforts, the star player over the two Legs was striker Ever Merlo, with an impressive five-goal haul. First order of business for Nouvion was 'keeper Tom Martin keeping out a 19th minute Penalty by the opposition, then right-winger and Player of the Season for last season Maicol Guilherme with the first goal for Nouvion this term. Merlo scored his first goal, and left winger Santiago Valdez and midfielder Aaron Evans completed the scorers for the 1st Leg. Guilherme scored the first goal in the 2nd Leg, then Merlo took over and scored the rest. Utility Attacking midfielder Marcos Aguilar became the first injury victim of the new season.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s13-results-day-01-02.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Saw my competitors in the CL and I am easily the favorite in the competition, shouldn t be hard at all to win it.
    But the cup, omg...like after getting the treble you re bound to be screwed in the competition. I am still favorite with my already 98% quality and mini mutants players but a lot of them are 80-90% I n quality , even after I manipulated the draws...
    So I am basically favorite in each competition.
    Don t even care about the league s competitors , it is my favorite competition out of the three. If I face better guys I am changing my tactics and make my team beastly that I don t drop points at all.
    Last season I only lost 2 points in a draw btw.
    The next cup game is easy peasy for now.

Hell league ahead. Looks like only one abandoned team and most oppos are 5*s. I’m pretty much in the bottom half in terms of quality here so yeah. Even qualifying for Super League will be a miracle
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Dreamer
    As usual, cup and CL opponents are +1 level higher
    Won't be surprised if out of both competitions
    As for the league - more depressing news
    In terms of ratings, I am in 12th position
    So if true to ratings - need not tank to remain in same level for next season 😁
    Nord really loves me πŸ˜‚
    So this season - 8th position in league is my objective/goal . Anything higher will be a bonus
    No trophies again πŸ˜‘
    Good luck managers
    Cheers

What have you learned from last season?

The benefits of having multiple accounts and that you do not have to be level 4 to join an association.

Where did you place last season?

Got the quadruple

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

Yes, my first ever. How trilling!

What are your achievements in your Association?

None but I did choose an association that can achieve Gold 1 1200 with ease

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

I still have 11 plus million to improve on my purchases. But I remember I had close to 50 million before I purchased 14 players.

Who do you want to replace?

I kept one of every position in the center. So I was focusing on flank players and bench.

What are your goals for this season?

Quadruple hopefully

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?

Same as last season. 3w-1-2-3w-1 or 3w-2-1-3w-1. Will play around with the DMC and MC depending on opponents attacking power.

Famous
    Started good this season with a league match win with 4-1 against a almost same quality team.....

Last season i lost the first match and had a hard battle just to catch up again and win the title.

Looks like the league is more competion now there are 5 or 6 around same quality, at least won the first battle for the title..

This season is the goal win all 4 title, so the league title for the 3rd time in a row and defend the CL and super cup with succes.
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Started good this season with a league match win with 4-1 against a almost same quality team.....

Last season i lost the first match and had a hard battle just to catch up again and win the title.

Looks like the league is more competion now there are 5 or 6 around same quality, at least won the first battle for the title..

This season is the goal win all 4 title, so the league title for the 3rd time in a row and defend the CL and super cup with succes.

Good luck mate.

I always get good league and CL draws. My cup draws are consistently tougher than the other 2.

As for the quality. Some of my opponents are similar and stronger than my initial lowered quality before I buy players.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    We got our league draw, no super strong opponents strongest one is 1.2% stronger, but I have a few tokens lying around.

There is only 2 abandoned teams and lots are 10% weaker, but that may not last long, the CL draw is very favourable too and so is the cup.

I might be on for the Quadruple here, but let’s not be confident because when I am I win nothing, and when I am not I win everything, so I am not confident we will do it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast