All of a sudden, my team loves the colour red ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Everything it touches turn red
    Can't wait for this season to be over and start fresh
    Btw, objective achieved- to be promoted ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No trophies to brag again - as usual
    Till next season - cheers

Famous
    Yeaahh....

Just made it today....with my new team on level 3...

After the CL won from yesterday.....
    Today i won the supercup with 1-0 against an equal team...and also won the last league match what made me league champion...

So in 3 seasons with my new team. I won all the League titles and CL and supercup back to back... only the cup I was kicked out in the best of 32 just like in level 2

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Had a very bad week
    All of a sudden, my team loves the colour red
    Everything it touches turn red
    Can't wait for this season to be over and start fresh
    Btw, objective achieved- to be promoted

No trophies to brag again - as usual
    Till next season - cheers
    You were doing good at the start of the week, and now you lost a lot of games best of luck for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season Results :

After a terrible first week the team ended missing out on the CL spot on goal difference after failing to win the last 2 games, against better oppos.

Below are the final standings and the last day matches where the draw helped Dust FC to win the title by one point and Pahi FC to gain CL spot by goal difference

Season 126 - Are you ready?-fsoydjy-copy.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-soo1mz9.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

It's a perfect double at the start of my return.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-endofseason1.jpg

3 draws in the league, 1 in the cup. Won the rest. Two wingers with 38 goals each (one of them narrowly beat the other to the league top goalscorer event prize), and a striker with 20+ in both the goals and assists column. 144 goals scored, 17 conceded.

Couldn't have wished for a better start to my T11 return than this. Invincible league season and a cup trophy, that's over 50% of things on my to-do list done already.

And on another positive note, I am finally getting a decent income of rests in the last few days, which in a few seasons down the road will allow me a bigger improvement of players at my disposal than I could have ever afforded in the past. Hopefully that results in the occasional Champions League and Super League title in the future...

Season 126 - Are you ready?-wtf.jpg
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 01-04-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    khris and HeavensAAA like this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

I just won the Super Cup with my second team but I had to fight tooth and nail to win.

He took the lead 3 times and I kept having to adapt tactics to get back in the game. My rock solid keeper chose today to have a shocker but redeemed himself on penalties. On paper I was the stronger side but it was a struggle.

SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	endofseason1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	131613

3 draws in the league, 1 in the cup. Won the rest. Two wingers with 38 goals each (one of them narrowly beat the other to the league top goalscorer event prize), and a striker with 20+ in both the goals and assists column. 144 goals scored, 17 conceded.

Couldn't have wished for a better start to my T11 return than this. Invincible league season and a cup trophy, that's over 50% of things on my to-do list done already.

And on another positive note, I am finally getting a decent income of rests in the last few days, which in a few seasons down the road will allow me a bigger improvement of players at my disposal than I could have ever afforded in the past. Hopefully that results in the occasional Champions League and Super League title in the future...

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	131614
    So, double at level 1 with seasonal resources?

I had two league Trol results while I was playing last event so fail to win league, had dificulties in second Cup games and lost in quarter finals. Whole this season I was looking for young fast trainer and trained 6 of them (really good for now).

Finished season with two trophies: Super league where I had to win 142% in semifinal (my team was 132% in first game but than I trained DR and my team quallity was 136% in second game); Super Cup where I thought that I am going to lose, but won a 152% quallity favourite (quadra winner for last two seasons on highest level).

I guess after a few seasons collecting rests my time winning quadras is coming again.

AMC/ST 144% with two specs from event is not bad, but I decide not to use him because he doesn't fit in my 4-3-2w-1 formation.Season 126 - Are you ready?-img_20200104_175113_601.jpgSeason 126 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-01-04-16-42-29.jpgSeason 126 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-01-04-16-42-36.jpgSeason 126 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-01-04-16-42-11.jpg

32 supporters against me in SC. Wow, I had only 1 supporter

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post

Name:	endofseason1.jpg 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	131613

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	131614
    Good start back on Top Eleven best of luck for next season.

And the 30th League Title, is achieved in a season where we earned 75 points, only a defeat 0-1 vs the 3rd in a match we didnt attend.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-s126-league-end2.jpg

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast