Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Top Eleven 2020 - Wishful thinking

Top Eleven 2020 - Wishful thinking

I would like to see the following things:
    -modified market, if they aren t that keen on dividing the markets per current level at least give us more players, and make the FT pop up more often.
    -i would like hall of fame, with detailed statistics, like idk top 10 your clubs best scorers, the avg win ratio home and away and so on
    -i would like a better gameplay, I m sick entire of seeing a penalty kick out of nowhere, and lose the game in the last mins.
    -make the super cup an official match
    -bring back negotiations from the start of the season maybe?
    -I would like to have an option to buy a player I just sold or even extend the official retire age from 33-34 to 36-37. Look at how CR7 is going in real life.And by that you should make some players at the age of 30 not progress that slowly. Because also in real life some players peaked at the age of 29-30-31. Look at Pukki from Norwich.
    -Possibly to bring academy players with 2-3* from the age of 16 and they wouldn't exist on the market until the age of 18?
    Idk, there are many ideas that are stuck in my head with the progression of the game, but these are my main ones. What do you think?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-03-2019 at 09:38 PM.
    Sillybq and NUNO FC like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

It would be really great to have negotiations in first week. We can lower quality and get it up quickly without having to spend so much in auctions.

Addicted
    Nice inputs superdunk

In the transfer market it would be really nice to see it closer to the reallity, it would be nice to aproach other players and propose bought or loans, the difficult think for such a marketplace is the usual cheating some players tend to make so perhaps these trades should be made by a fixed number of tokens depending on the player quality they have

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Nice inputs superdunk

In the transfer market it would be really nice to see it closer to the reallity, it would be nice to aproach other players and propose bought or loans, the difficult think for such a marketplace is the usual cheating some players tend to make so perhaps these trades should be made by a fixed number of tokens depending on the player quality they have
    Too many "cheats"and manipulators for any of this. I am not sure it's cheating though if the game allows it but I take your meaning.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Depending on pricing the new Academy players may alleviate some of the first week stupidity at the Auctions , time and price will tell.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 12-06-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Ouch. I do accept that many consider it cheating. I did too initially but someone told I couldn't do it or I wasn't up to it so I took it as a challenge.
    After trying it, I think everyone can do it and will probably win everything at early levels.

I do want to try the normal way as well with another account I am creating next season

Does that mean: 'Dear Santa...' ?

You did not consider that the major things for Top11 2020 have probably already been decided and done before you posted this though, I mean this 'wishlist' is kind of late.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 05:14 AM.

I ve made a post with things I would like to see improved, so yeah...dear santa NORDEUS would have been more appropriate.

Addicted
    Perhaps I'm too harsh speaking of cheating but really it ruins the game... luckly its something that hurts Nordeus pockets so I hope they will look into it

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Perhaps I'm too harsh speaking of cheating but really it ruins the game... luckly its something that hurts Nordeus pockets so I hope they will look into it
    Cheating in what sense?
    I m still around, LOL!