Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    It is absolutely a rip off. First you pay 15 tokens for 38% youth. Then another 3000 for training him. I was excited about it before I checked the YouTube video about it.

Thanks you Nordeus for making another useless rip off add to the game.

I bet that you wont find any 18 years old fast trainers from the market any more. As they expect that we all will buy endless amount of tokens to use this bollocks youth academy they made.

I will not use it for sure. If you cannot get fast trainers from the market any more it is good bye to rip11.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Your re wrong, first you pay 0-3T to sign players, there are free ones and 4* to be trained for 3T, then there are 4 levels of coaches. A free one and 3 that have a XP gaining increased.

You can still use your academy for free.

Yeah a minium cost for player is 17-18 tokens and what will you get with that? Something compare the old system free player. 20-30%.

This is a serious rip off even with the real amount needed to get 1 player out of it.

Well... what can you expect? It is the direction that this company took and have shown since the past months or even years. Every change they did or new thing they introduced were with mostly the business side of view and how could the company gain but not even on how could both sides benefit equally or for the satisfaction of both sides. Expect more like this to come.

For the new academy, better wait till you see the thing yourself in game and test, then conclude. The downside is that this will take another season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-08-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Well... what can you expect? It is the direction that this company took and have shown since the past months or even years. Every change they did or new thing they introduced were with mostly the business side of view and how could the company gain but not even on how could both sides benefit equally or for the satisfaction of both sides. Expect more to come like this.
    This is exactly the point of the whole topic.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Your re wrong, first you pay 0-3T to sign players, there are free ones and 4* to be trained for 3T, then there are 4 levels of coaches. A free one and 3 that have a XP gaining increased.

You can still use your academy for free.
    Is the old system still working along with this New academy?

If not it is a qurantee that you will not get 60-80% fast trainer with 10-14 tokens. Instead youll pay minium of 80 tokens for a youth like that.

Is the old system still working along with this New academy?

If not it is a qurantee that you will not get 60-80% fast trainer with 10-14 tokens. Instead youll pay minium of 80 tokens for a youth like that.

Let's say that it is absorbed by the new academy, you have the same with more options. Just wait and check it out once it's available.

Firstly, lets wait until the feature arrives and we can test it ourselves instead of judging because of some video.

I will do comprehensive testing with multiple teams to see if we can get fast trainers, what players we will get and also how much they benefit from certain coaches and all of that.
    khris likes this.

Khris, he said he exagerated on the prices, but maybe he meant that it will cost more compared to what we could get in terms of player and quality from the old system. This can be seen on the video. There is a small price for signing certain players into the system, then a cost price to train those players to a certain quality. The total cost for getting a player of the same quality might be more compared to the old system.

Nordeus started being greedy since that New Transfer Market update. I don't remember them being this greedy before that. I don't even understand why they killed negotiations. They are keep making this game even much worse.
    Association & Monthly Card probably good things they have introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Firstly, lets wait until the feature arrives and we can test it ourselves instead of judging because of some video.

I will do comprehensive testing with multiple teams to see if we can get fast trainers, what players we will get and also how much they benefit from certain coaches and all of that.
    If most will not be fast trainers, it will be fail for many experienced users.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Khris, he said he exagerated on the prices, but maybe he meant that it will cost more compared to what we could get in terms of player and quality from the old system. This can be seen on the video. There is a small price for signing certain players into the system, then a cost price to train those players to a certain quality. The total cost for getting a player of the same quality might be more compared to the old system.
    Time to wait, test and then check out for conclusions. I dont se it like that Tactician, a free training level still there, then x1.5 XP ..etc by signing weekly coaches, but thats like the personal trainer, something more exclusive and simply an available option.

Let's wait until it works.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast