Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    I contacted "Support" - the only response is deafening silence.

Its only 35 tokens but I am sorely p*ssed off
    Hi Maxraf, I am sorry for the delay - the team will be in touch as soon as they can regarding your ticket. I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

SausyFC
    Maxraf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Maxraf, I am sorry for the delay - the team will be in touch as soon as they can regarding your ticket. I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

SausyFC
    Support seemed very adequate, however not sure why they need over 2 days to come with each next chat sentence.
    They offered to release the player and return the coins spent on it minus the compensation given already.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

SausyFC
    I need to correct myself, support now doesn’t want to refund me the coins for the player, and wants to leave me still 17 coins down. If this continues like this I guess the only recourse will be Apple refund on the last purchases. But this behavior is totally shady. At the end 17 coins would not end the world, but it’s really that you run a clickbait campaign. Please don’t argue this was a technical issue, if you still like to leave players down in coins.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Pro
    These campaigns are all designed to profit from managers. That is not a problem at all as it is understandable that Nordeus needs to generate income, while some managers would like to take advantage and strengthen their teams at a cost which they feel comfortable in paying for.

But then at least give the exact player that you showed when managers paid up the full token price. It is about fairness, openness, transparency and common decency. Technical issues are not players’ faults, so the very least is undo-ing the transaction if Nordeus cannot honour the player transaction. There are no 2 ways about this.

Running campaigns in this way would just make all players hesitant in joining in the future, and at the end Nordeus will suffer from its own way of handling issues.

Not criticising here, but just an honest reflection of how a common buyer-and-seller relationship will become sour when things go wrong.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

What do we think if the intense coach adding 40+% to the 65% youth player? 88 tokens plus some blues and reds seems a lot but could be worth it for a 100+% 18yo?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    What do we think if the intense coach adding 40+% to the 65% youth player? 88 tokens plus some blues and reds seems a lot but could be worth it for a 100+% 18yo?
    Depends how token rich you are.
    I'll be chucking a couple of hundred Greens at him instead as they are easy to come by

Not for me, the token price is still too high, if it was 50-60 Token absolutely but 88T is a little bit over the line.

pay almost 100Tokens and 200 reds for a player with 100% rating and 100 defending?
    nice joke, no thank you...It doesn t even matter what lvl you are...it s actually mad expensive.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    As I believed new youth academy players are NOT fast trainers. At least mine arent. Are yours?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Max

Youth academy

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    As I believed new youth academy players are NOT fast trainers. At least mine arent. Are yours?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Mine weren’t, I sold mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast