Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Mine weren’t, I sold mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So is it worth to spend 240 tokens + 200 greens on 1 18 years old player whos not a fast trainer?

I was right all the way.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Mine weren’t, I sold mine.

Besides I thought that you quit the game. How can you sell yours if you are not playing anymore? (Iam not looking for an argument, just asking)

Last edited by FC-Helsinki; 01-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauta Hool View Post
    I need to correct myself, support now doesn’t want to refund me the coins for the player, and wants to leave me still 17 coins down. If this continues like this I guess the only recourse will be Apple refund on the last purchases. But this behavior is totally shady. At the end 17 coins would not end the world, but it’s really that you run a clickbait campaign. Please don’t argue this was a technical issue, if you still like to leave players down in coins.
    I finally got my 35 tokens back. Hardly even an apology more like they were doing me a favour. Whole thing leaves a pretty bad taste in the mouth.

Also we see very few 18 year olds on the market, today is insane.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Also we see very few 18 year olds on the market, today is insane.
    This is what I predicted as well... In a fact I have not seen one in whole day and ive been looking a market as Iam in a need of a player.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Besides I thought that you quit the game. How can you sell yours if you are not playing anymore? (Iam not looking for an argument, just asking)

No it is ok, thanks for asking this question, it is about time I answered it. Yes, I said I would quit, I technically stopped going and trying to win competitions, instead I was support friends towards the end of the season in the finals of competitions. I also signed up for that youth academy thing at the start of last season while I played, so I was experimenting with the player I got to see if he was any good.

I will consider doing some maintenance to get 4th and we will see where we will go from then for next season, but I will probably be too lazy and stick to supporting friends and not playing any competition matches, well not setting up or doing training for them.

Mine are all very slow trainers, confirmed by value. Will just use them for rotation

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Mine are all very slow trainers, confirmed by value. Will just use them for rotation

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Mine were too!

I found 1 of my academy players was at least an average to good trainer , not as fast as some ft players I have seen. The players seem to come with higher gray skills that you would like so that may influence the ft algorithm a little , not certain but time will tell.
    The transfer market is however you look at it .................... disgraceful to say the least. I have seen 2 18 yo players in just over 3 hours , neither were in a position I wanted and both were around 78 -81 % and of course people paid a small fortune for them ,which is as Naughtyus wants it. If this is the continuing trend then my days playing this game are very numbered. I have a life that doesnt afford me the hours it looks like its going to take to get even 1 player of choice.
    milpol likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Hi people, one of my youth players (the one i upgraded) is training very well, got him at 102% and is now near 110% and I haven't pushed him very hard yet (still wating to evaluate the competition on the league)

About 18 y.o beeing absent on the market is another conspiracy theories that usually go around in the forum, I've seen a lot of them and I'm not searching for players... as allways the market is a question of luck

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast