Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I quit the game. Thanks for the fun.

I quit the game. Thanks for the fun.

I quit the game. This is the best decision for my case. Most users play this game for fun and entertainment except those few users making farming accounts with the intention of selling them for making profits. So, as long as someone is having fun and entertainment where the npositives outweighs the negatives, he can continue to play and support this game. For my case, while there still was some fun, it has been the same repetitive scenario every season or so: I had trouble to find the players I want - whatever the source, auctions, recommendations, scout list.... it has been the same problem for me. In some previous seasons, I spent many many hours every day till the end of the 3rd week or so to look for the desired players to appear and still I could not not find certain players. Buying players at a higher price was not a problem but I could not even get the players I wanted, so what to buy? This game became more like a pain in the ass job. At some point, I became sick of it and time has come to say that enough is enough. I am not willing to continue to play this game only to go through this thing again for another season, seasons or a year. I will not even wait for the new academy players to come out. Adding this to the other negatives of this game, it is no longer worth it for me to continue; the negatives outweighs the positives.

Does this game company even collect and consider feedback before deciding which changes to make, what new things to introduce, and also after having made certain changes, to find out what users think and what difficulties and other undesirable things they experienced? The last time that I noticed that they collected feedback was some years ago when they made changes to the game engine and they asked to users if they felt that selecting or changing orders were working. So all this time, they have been doing like they wanted, according to their point of views only. Do they expect users to accept (and adapt) for every situation or what? For the case here, it is no more about adapting... things have gone too far where I cannot bear through certain ****s in the game anymore. A company simply cannot expect a user to go through the inconvenient and frustrating process every time this user needs a player and is looking for specific ones.

Sometimes, I am like do they even want the money? A business company that will want money will provide things that are in demand to potential customers but surely not things that they do not want or need, but Nordeus is the kind of company that will provide cigarettes at a higher price to people asking for water in the desert.

I do not like at all the direction that this company has gone, and still going. Their scammy ways (false sales, innappropriate bet offers, and other tricks) only reveal their intentions further.

I do not see why I should continue support this company and this game for even another season, even as a 'free user'. I came back as a customer, I bought a lot (spent more than 100 USD), only to get penalised for spending to improve team by being put to compete against higher level active opponents and same level but high quality opponents, and also the most annoying one is being like a person under punishment or a slave by having to stick to the screen watching the ****ty auction lists waiting for the desired players to show up to bid that only caused further frustration and anger. I will not stay even one more season. You people at Nordeus can trap others, get them addicted and give them false hopes only to use them as your offer completing bots despite them being unsatisfied with many things in the game, but this will not work with me.

I also noticed how the admins here were like ignoring or not replying to certain complaints despite that they were genuine ones. They only focused about complaints that were related to the main functional parts of the game. It is evident it is about priority or they following what orders that they received.

I am the customer. I play the game for fun and entertainment. I am not here to have significant frustration, anger, inconvenience and being like under punishment or a slave in the game every season. If Nordeus does not give importance to customer satisfaction and demands, so be it and then their loss. Maybe they take it for granted or they know that their main source of revenue are those offers that many users complete in mass every day, but I am not going to stay to complete their offers when I am a genuinely unsatisfied user. Enough is enough.

I had a good time here on this forum. This forum is what made this game more interestinng and fun. From plain chatting, to simple discussions and sharing views, to arguments and even fights... - all these were part of the fun. Thanks to everyone, double thanks for those that supported me on the forum or in the game, and a special mention to Nik of course.

This will be my final quit. I will not come back again. If I will want to play football management video game again, I will look elsewhere.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-11-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had a good time here on this forum. This forum is what made this game more interesting and fun.
    yep, half of the game fun is the forum and the socials.
    That I will miss when I 'll leave.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wait for the 2021 version xD

Apprentice
    I'm forced to quit because I can't login to facebook. I used a 2nd facebook account to play TE and now they ask me for a phone number that I can't give. lol.
    Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I'm forced to quit because I can't login to facebook. I used a 2nd facebook account to play TE and now they ask me for a phone number that I can't give. lol.
    Good luck everyone.
    But you could link the acc' with gmail....

Max
    I think I will be quitting soon, when I have won 5 Champions Leagues and at least one Quadruple.

That would be enough for me, I am coming close to 1,000 games, I am on 898, all of this criteria must be left before I leave.

Bye Tactician have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I think I will be quitting soon, when I have won 5 Champions Leagues and at least one Quadruple.

That would be enough for me, I am coming close to 1,000 games, I am on 898, all of this criteria must be left before I leave.

Bye Tactician have fun

that's not even close mate 😂

Heh. I like the nice people in the forum as well. I always come back to TE just for fun but never do like one whole year. Just like 1-4 seasons and leave again to look for other funs

I mean TE is decent but the randomness and paywalls only irritates me
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I quit the game. Thanks for the fun.

I think what is most important is to have fun and entertainment without causing harm of course. This is the purpose of playing video games. So, you guys who still having lots of fun without significant side effects, enjoy. For me, the game became more of pain to play properly like I wanted and even when I adapted to play in a certain way due to how certain things are in the game, the main problem was the same.

Khris, no way. This has been an ongoing repetitive scenario since years. Some users have been waiting and waiting with hope that something will change in areas that they want. For my case, I cannot bear going through that sh***y recruitment process anymore. I did what I could in the past seasons upto the point of waking up in the middle of night to see what is there on the auctions, and also missing a lot of sleep, and I even refreshed the scout lists using tokens many times when I needed certain players immediately, but still could not get what I wanted as such. My main problem is quit clear, and anyone should be able to see that is unnacceptable. A user cannot be expected to stick to screen for many hours every day till he finds the desired players to buy or buy any crap that can fill the positions even though this is against his will. Sometimes even the B or C player do not even show up. This is how s**t this game has been those past seasons in terms of making transfers. The new academy system would have improved things slightly for me but it will be likely be the same problem again as there is no full control over what type of player will come in that list and there is no guarantee that even half of the list will be players that have the qualities (position, speed of progress in training, performing ability, overall quality and so on) that I want. I do not want to wait 1 or 2 more seasons (1-2 months) anyway. Nordeus can 's**k' it.
    Last edited by dave1311; 12-12-2019 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Profanity
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    that's not even close mate
    I know, Probably a bit far fetched until I quit but the game is starting to worsen for me, I will try complete these goals until I quit.

I have actually 898 matches overall on the game, I know my club history says I played 251 matches, I’ve played 898 matches on all stints on old clubs.

The game is starting to be become a pain to have, the forum is still great though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast