Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: Where are all 18 years old players ?

Dreamer

Where are all 18 years old players ?

Due to the fact that new Youth Academy has been introduced, I have decided to take inspection tour in Transfer market and waited there 40 minutes for 10 changes of the roaster. Result ? I have seen 2 x 18 years old and 2x 19 years old. They have just vanished. Coincidence ? Have a guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Due to the fact that new Youth Academy has been introduced, I have decided to take inspection tour in Transfer market and waited there 40 minutes for 10 changes of the roaster. Result ? I have seen 2 x 18 years old and 2x 19 years old. They have just vanished. Coincidence ? Have a guess.....
    I think you were just unlucky , I signed 2 18yo players in three rotations and saw a couple of others I didnt want.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Me too I keep finding lots of them, bought 3 fast trainers in the positions i wanted

Instead of wating 40 min try entering from time to time... let me look it up

Right now there really aren't any only 21 y.o... 10 seconds more.... wow a 19 yo 92% fast train ML... its pure luck i guess

I'm still seeing 18 and 19 year olds, but on my lower level account I'm not seeing anything close to the top value (fast trainers). Occasionally they get to within about 20% of the top value, but that's it. It feels like it's been made harder following the academy change, but it may just be the usual luck factor.

Addicted
    Ludo that must be due to the level, in mu sons account (lvl 11) he bough a GK on the daily player woth 50M, neve saw anything near that in the market, my account is level 28 and there you get plenty of 111M players (the highest value) but the lowest is very neat (107M)

Famous
    I got two of them!
    Sweetman is a faster trainer than Zimmer though, exhausted my Greens to get them there.
    Where are all 18 years old players ?-18yo.jpg
    Where are all 18 years old players ?-18yo1.jpg