Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ok THAT’S IT GAME OVER

Thanks for everything, Max ! I had a nice ride enjoying you and seeing your team throughout not so many seasons (3) but it s time to move on for you and i respect your decision.
    Have a nice journey wherever you feel comfortable doing.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Thanks for everything, Max ! I had a nice ride enjoying you and seeing your team throughout not so many seasons (3) but it s time to move on for you and i respect your decision.
    Have a nice journey wherever you feel comfortable doing.
    I will, I played for 7 seasons with my new account but the first 3 I didn’t really document because I was inactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Yo, not trynna be that dude but I am because when I quit half a year ago with a similar post I got BANNED FOR A WEEK because announcing you quit the game is "against forum policy" or whatever. I don't want Max banned, but it is freaking infuriating to see Khris sending him off with an understanding farewell when he got me banned when I did it.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Yo, not trynna be that dude but I am because when I quit half a year ago with a similar post I got BANNED FOR A WEEK because announcing you quit the game is "against forum policy" or whatever. I don't want Max banned, but it is freaking infuriating to see Khris sending him off with an understanding farewell when he got me banned when I did it.
    It was not quitting the game or even bitching about the game that got you banned. It was probably related to some of the arguments in your goodbye thread. I read that thread and your accumulated anger made you call someone "dumbass" which might be against forum rules. I had an argument with tactician a few weeks back and never got banned. Think it's just about keeping the argument civil.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It was not quitting the game or even bitching about the game that got you banned. It was probably related to some of the arguments in your goodbye thread. I read that thread and your accumulated anger made you call someone "dumbass" which might be against forum rules. I had an argument with tactician a few weeks back and never got banned. Think it's just about keeping the argument civil.
    If you went to that thread there is a clear moment when khris says "isn't announcing you quitting the game against forum rules" another mod quotes it and says yep. And then i got banned. And if you noticed that argument- the guy i was arguing with called me names too. At least come correct. Like I said- dont want anyone banned. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    If you went to that thread there is a clear moment when khris says "isn't announcing you quitting the game against forum rules" another mod quotes it and says yep. And then i got banned. And if you noticed that argument- the guy i was arguing with called me names too. At least come correct. Like I said- dont want anyone banned. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hmmm. I just had looked at it again. It wasnt Khris who asked that question and there isn't a yep response. Anyway mods can edit and clean up threads. If threatening to quit could actually ban a player, many others are also guilty of it.

I did come correct and you should have a look at it again.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...6-goodbye.html
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-24-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threatening to quit is against the forum rules.
    But there is some tolerance to someone who announce that leaves the game as it's his last thread and it's some kind of farewell to a member who spent some time here in the forum.

@Max McClean left the game and the forum, no more subject of the conversation, thread is closed.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12