Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 115
Like Tree59Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

  1. #81
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    This event is pure sh33t.
    The first day i had 8 trophies and with 9 mins to go i couldn t play my last game.
    Today i lost 4 games out of 9 against worse opponents, much worse opponents.
    This thing doesn t make any sense.
    And it seems that the string of bad luck is continuing, i hope i can get away with that real madrid logo or otherwise if i m stressing more with this BS i honestly might get a heart attack. it s so infuriating on so many levels...
    MNK Kaskada and pleasures like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  2. #82
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    760
    Sounds good to restrict entry for events to players who get at least 8th position. Not sure it will be fair to those close to the top of the server though. Might be tough finishing top 8 when everyone is so experienced and active. Also I read that 9th to 14 do at times get promoted as well to make up for numbers so if they do, they should not be restricted to join.

  3. #83
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Need 3 more trophies to win the Real Madrid logo and I m done with this...

  4. #84
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This event is pure sh33t.
    The first day i had 8 trophies and with 9 mins to go i couldn t play my last game.
    Today i lost 4 games out of 9 against worse opponents, much worse opponents.
    This thing doesn t make any sense.
    And it seems that the string of bad luck is continuing, i hope i can get away with that real madrid logo or otherwise if i m stressing more with this BS i honestly might get a heart attack. it s so infuriating on so many levels...
    Noticed that today i also cannot beat teams i was steamrolling over the first few games.....shouldnt be surprised really with this game.......
    SuperDunk likes this.

  5. #85
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Sounds good to restrict entry for events to players who get at least 8th position. Not sure it will be fair to those close to the top of the server though. Might be tough finishing top 8 when everyone is so experienced and active. Also I read that 9th to 14 do at times get promoted as well to make up for numbers so if they do, they should not be restricted to join.
    i am at lvl 72 in a league of fully active players....finishing 8th is a challenge....
    Sillybq likes this.

  6. #86
    Rookie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    82
    In this current event, we cross through three phases, but three phases are too much for gamers. It should be only two phases. Moreover, if qualified teams are in final phase, there should be fair arrangement of those teams. For example, team rating arrangements (80-90%,91-100%,101-110%,111-120%....etc).
    Another thing is 2 hour free entry. This should be fixed becos of that system, gamers are playing the events with sleep disturbance if they want some official emblems. So, match entry should be free first four entries and then token using enty should be continued.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  7. #87
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This event is pure sh33t.
    The first day i had 8 trophies and with 9 mins to go i couldn t play my last game.
    Today i lost 4 games out of 9 against worse opponents, much worse opponents.
    This thing doesn t make any sense.
    And it seems that the string of bad luck is continuing, i hope i can get away with that real madrid logo or otherwise if i m stressing more with this BS i honestly might get a heart attack. it s so infuriating on so many levels...
    same here, yesterday and day before had no problem.. but dont know today, already beaten even by the worse team in my table.. it smells so fishy, and no matter how much support i had, opponent always dominate me.. today, bad luck or just another day with "game engine god" , spent token twice, but no thanks.. fishy
    pleasures likes this.

  8. #88
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    same here, yesterday and day before had no problem.. but dont know today, already beaten even by the worse team in my table.. it smells so fishy, and no matter how much support i had, opponent always dominate me.. today, bad luck or just another day with "game engine god" , spent token twice, but no thanks.. fishy
    Just lost another game against weaker opponents....as you say i think its another great Nordeus fix to get our token spend....

  9. #89
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Just posted twice idk why.
    I m still around, LOL!

  10. #90
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    I just lost the 1st spot today after leading 8 mins before the time expired.
    And in the first day 9 mins to go i couldn t play the game i needed.
    What a shitshow....disgraceful
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast