Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

In final phase I am playing Tankers with both of my teams. On main account tanker who started playing 7 years ago and only level 39 with 156% team quality but a lot of players 34 years (what a joke, my team 127%). On second account Tanker 149% (my team 98%). TANKERS EVERYWHERE.

Tankers should not be allowed to play events, events should be available only to top 8 teams in league.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well we have talked about it in the beginning of the thread and in any other thread about the events.
    They were made as a bonus for the tankers.
    But I think I can get 3/5 emblems with my teams and it will be fine.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well we have talked about it in the beginning of the thread and in any other thread about the events.
    They were made as a bonus for the tankers.
    But I think I can get 3/5 emblems with my teams and it will be fine.
    I can take 2, third team cant do much more than 3-4 trophies on day. But I am pissed because there is no chance for any win of player with 2 abilities. Tanker in my main acoount is so anoying and stupid. He didint play games before 15:00 and until 20:00 he won all 9 trophies, so he spend more tokens than he won, what a stupid guy.

This event is so bad i won both phases and now i get only 10% higher opponents and ONLY 9 IN GROUP !!!

What the hell is this ?

Where/how i can make an official complain to Nordeus ?

[Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!-80991834_1009010586133602_3969968069899452416_n.jpg

The sad thing is that my favorite team is Real Madrid and I really wanted that emblem, but i stand no chance, another way for them to make me lose interest in the game .. sadly after 9 months of active playing.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    In final phase I am playing Tankers with both of my teams. On main account tanker who started playing 7 years ago and only level 39 with 156% team quality but a lot of players 34 years (what a joke, my team 127%). On second account Tanker 149% (my team 98%). TANKERS EVERYWHERE.

Tankers should not be allowed to play events, events should be available only to top 8 teams in league.
    I totally agree with you on this.

But THEY DO NOT CARE since they get the money from them.

So either join them or we all leave the game.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    In my case I'm suprised that the final phase is so balanced, I'm on the fight and so is my kid, its a questiona of luck!

Loved MNK Idea only teams paticipating on champions and superleague shoud be admited in the event!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    In my case I'm suprised that the final phase is so balanced, I'm on the fight and so is my kid, its a questiona of luck!

Loved MNK Idea only teams paticipating on champions and superleague shoud be admited in the event!
    i like the idea...but when you get to real high levels its a major challenge to finish in the top 8....already we miss out on associations tokens if we dont finish in top 8 (all players in my league are active). Surely its more a case of just putting similar teams into the challenges together, it cant be that hard to add teams on a basis of 80 - 90, 90 - 100, 100- 110 , 110 - 120 etc..... they seem to manage in most leagues and assoc games?

Addicted
    Pleasures I've already faced that when i got a 8th place beeing the weaker team, i sincerly think Nordeus tries that but i also think it should be very hard

Even if you harm some non tankers you have to grab all the chances of becoming tanking non profitable

Tankers should be punished or banned in every event. When Nordeus tell about new event from 3 days before starting, there should be check last season ranking. If a team was within first 8 teams in last season, that team can participate in this season events. If a team was trying to tank (out of 8 teams), that tanker should be banned in this event.
    Also, all of the agents of Nordeus tell me that they are trying to make this game like reality. So, I would like to say only one thing..... ''Do you hear that there are real mutant players in reality?'' I always ask this question to every agent I've met in chat conservation. All of the agents cannot answer my question (even some agents close the conservation chat without answering my question). Some agents say that they are trying to make this game entirely free from mutant players. This answer has been heard last three years but Nordeus cannot remove those mutant clubs. Although, I send a report (about mutant clubs) with strong evidences and screenshots, Nordeus never takes any responsibilities upon my report. My report was finally neglected. In fact, I can recommand that Nordeus himself allow the creation of mutant players.
    What is the main point of this game?
    There are unfair feeling present in every honest manager.
    Please check Top 100 FA list. There are so many mutant players in that list. So, Nordeus should consider what is the first priority of the game engine to change.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast