Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You are unlucky. In my draw, all players can't be bothered to play. They do log in as I see lineup changes to some but they just can't be bothered with the event. I can win the daily tournament for this phase playing only 3 games a day. Lol.

Maybe you drew all the 'active must win' kind of players and I got all the 'i ain't gonna play for these kind of rewards' kind of players.

I do like your idea on 1 free challenge against every opponent at anytime. And we only pay for anything extra after that free 1 try. We get our sleep and they get their tokens.
    Good idea, I had 2 consecutive king of the hills that I won comfortably, In the king of the kings or something like that, I finished 4th or 5th out of 10 with 6+20% 3 slightly stronger teams and one slightly weaker. I decided to stop playing the challenge with 2 days to go because I was far too behind the guys from 3rd to 1st and I was comfortably in 4th I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The best part of this game for me in years was the International team, and they binned that pretty quick. Too many people must have been enjoying it for Nordeus's liking!
    That was a great, big green farm. I used to like it for that....

Max

[Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - LIVE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    That was a great, big green farm. I used to like it for that....
    That was so much fun, I miss the international cup.

Last edited by Max; 12-19-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The best part of this game for me in years was the International team, and they binned that pretty quick. Too many people must have been enjoying it for Nordeus's liking!
    agree. i literally google all of african nations flag just imagining future jersey design coming out on that sticker album. damnit nodeus why you binned that thing?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    agree. i literally google all of african nations flag just imagining future jersey design coming out on that sticker album. damnit nodeus why you binned that thing?

I thought that international event is quite silly and too simple, all start with only three stars and can't buy or sell players. Reminds me of the long before smartphone tamogtchi game
    where people "feed" a small electronic pet and it slowly gets bigger, sometimes get sick eating too much or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Good idea, I had 2 consecutive king of the hills that I won comfortably, In the king of the kings or something like that, I finished 4th or 5th out of 10 with 6+20% 3 slightly stronger teams and one slightly weaker. I decided to stop playing the challenge with 2 days to go because I was far too behind the guys from 3rd to 1st and I was comfortably in 4th I think.

My first season had a similar King event. I wasn't active then so got eliminated first phase. I actually missed it entirely. When I logged in, it was over. Anyway I never did well in events. Last season was my best ever in that tour. Managed to get some freebies finally. Hopefully this event will be similar. Since i will also have lots of time up until next year.

The start of this is always 3 AM in the morning for me. If I am in a state of being Stark raving mad and forgetting to live a life like a human being. I will put in two maybe three games before the daily reset. But since I’ve decided not to live like a bat or a cockroach, I’ve basically said Screw it.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    Administrator
    Phase 1 has come to a close! Did you proceed to the next round? In round 2, you'll have a free try every 2 hours.

[Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!-wn-48-.jpg
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Phase 1 has come to a close! Did you proceed to the next round? In round 2, you'll have a free try every 2 hours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN (48).jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	131397
    No

I had no competition in first phase, won second best team 10:0 easy.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast