Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FC-Helsinki

Thread: +1 lvl opponents in the Cup

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211

    +1 lvl opponents in the Cup

    On what basis those teams are selected Who get to play against 1 lvl lower teams in the Cup?

    I mean I never been able to play against 1 lvl lower team in the Cup.

    If I have a look at my next opponent. Makes me Wonder that with what kind of justification the team below is selected to play 1 lvl lower opponents?

    This makes no sense to me (surprise ).

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,045
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    On what basis those teams are selected Who get to play against 1 lvl lower teams in the Cup?

    I mean I never been able to play against 1 lvl lower team in the Cup.

    If I have a look at my next opponent. Makes me Wonder that with what kind of justification the team below is selected to play 1 lvl lower opponents?

    This makes no sense to me (surprise ).

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    If you promote with +100% AvQ you are placed to a +1LV cup, Basically.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If you promote with +100% AvQ you are placed to a +1LV cup, Basically.
    I have promoted many times with 95-99% team, but I have never been able to play against 1 lvl lower teams.

    Why is that?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,045
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I have promoted many times with 95-99% team, but I have never been able to play against 1 lvl lower teams.

    Why is that?

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    You need to lower the quality even more... and yeah, depends on the server, if you finish the season 95% it can happen that you face a +1 level, but is strange....

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You need to lower the quality even more... and yeah, depends on the server, if you finish the season 95% it can happen that you face a +1 level, but is strange....
    It is Nordeus wants to make my life as difficult as possible.

    What else could it be?

    Theyre out to get me as I have been bad mothing them in this forum.

    Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

  6. #6
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,324
    Basically a cup is created for 64 teams of closest quality starting from the top of the server. (Top 14 players of them)
    So best 64 teams of the server, then next best 64, next and so on. If you want lower opponents, the only thing you can do is lower your own quality and need maybe some luck.
    In my high level, I have for example a lot of -1 opponents, also some -3 opponents in CL for example.

  7. #7
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    762
    I just had a look at your cup opponent. His entire starting lineup is new. I think he might have sold off everyone last season. But he has to face you which isn't really a good draw for him either. If that's the case, no point lowering until so low

  8. #8
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,896
    If I have a look at my next opponent. Makes me Wonder that with what kind of justification the team below is selected to play 1 lvl lower opponents?
    This makes no sense to me
    There is a huge thread about the Cup in Tutorials section, only some hundred posts .
    I guess you 're late only 1,5 year .

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    570
    i had that one once