Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: National Teams Top 11

National Teams Top 11

Can someone tell me why did they remove them? I catched them for a season or two then got a 2y break out of the game. So would like to know what went wrong and what happened.
    It was such a fun feature.
    jarharnamme likes this.

My opinion is that many players including myself do not want to waste tokens, greens and time managing a second team. Even if the rewards are substantial enough to offset the investment, many of us like TE because it does not take up much time.

If we had to manage a second team, I rather it be our youth team. At least all the investment eventually benefits our main team.

From all that I read, the only plus points of that were the amount of greens you could get and the club items you could purchase for trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Can someone tell me why did they remove them? I catched them for a season or two then got a 2y break out of the game. So would like to know what went wrong and what happened.
    I expect to have a comeback og the IC once the Eurocup starts.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Don't know.
    As ive said before it was the best part of the game for me out of all the 'competitions' they've introduced over the years.
    Really got into obtaining new players through winning and felt the pain when they were closing it down and started retiring top 'superstars' at 25 year old!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!
    jarharnamme likes this.

I disagree with Sillybq.
    I think Nodeus choose to take it down because players can get 1 rest from making sub for playing match in it.
    For me Youth Academy right now is perfect I don't want to manage my youth team and this International Sticker Album is something like side quest.
    Like seriously I'm tired playing same ****e everyday and International Sticker Album is refreshing and pique my interest since I like to collect things.
    Players can choose not to play it if they think it's too hassle and busy to play it, Nodeus just need to make it free 3 country every week & additional token fee for refreshing country.
    No need to make it 1 day per week. that's really annoying and if Nodeus too afraid players get free rest they can take it away just like how event running now, no rest for substitution.

Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-24-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

@jarhnamme
    I agree with you, they could remove getting rests for subs, and would still make people play it.
    Cause you get to be bored of your same team winning and winning and winning and you d like to try something new.
    I m still around, LOL!

I think I have to retract my statement. I didn’t play either so got a little confused but understood a little more as I read further.
    The National team was good. The sticker album event was well received and many forumers loved it. I confused the international cup with the national team. It was the international cup that most reviews were bad saying it was a resource drain, filled with bugs, bots were unbeatable with many weird scripted results. The more you trained and purchased players, the tougher your opponents so must manipulate and so on.

So yes, national team is good but not the international cup. If they are going to have it again for euro means we get it once every 2 years for euro and world cups. Anyway, I just mentioned what I read from historical posts. Just Google it and you know what I mean
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-24-2019 at 04:01 PM.

oh that international cup is like event/challenge.
    as usual it's hard for me to win because we get random team and somehow my usually reliable tactic is unusable for international cup so whatever with that thing.
    but i like the option of choosing rare country and if you win at certain stage you get the logo/jersey of that country.
    for me Top11 is redundant right now and I like to collect jersey and logo at the moment. doesn't care bout league. and play association just to gather enough tokens to buy monthly jersey and logo

But the jist of what I read is if you want to spend tokens buying players. Have to do it early or best not to do it at all. There were alot of unhappy spenders who I think were quite surprised when they started retiring players at 25 and closed off the section entirely. I am assuming the players were not purchased for minimal tokens at the auctions and there was a separate market.

@jarharnamme I think I get what you mean. Doing the same thing month after month without a break and it gets boring eventually. Probably why so many players leave and return. I don't really get the emblem and jersey collecting yet but maybe it because I can't afford to. Might be like you next time
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-24-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Max

Exclamation

I know I said I would be gone for a year break but I decided to take my time to reply to this thread,

Well I really miss the international cup and the thing before that but not the stickers because it was terrible, I agree you could waste rests from preparing your team but you could earn them back from subbing players, although it was very little, You could waste tokens too but if you are wise enough you might not buy the big huge packs of players.

You got three players of your choice to your main teams if you won the international cup, I disagree with you that it took too much, time, Well at least I was a bad international manager lol however I was knocked out by crap 80% teams in the round of 16 and my team was 103%, I know 103% is not great but it is still a decent quality difference. I still did my maintenance and it didn’t take too long though.

I would say they got rid of it to stop players having fun lol.
    However one thing I hated about the international Cup and the Series, was the scripted results, I should have actually won it twice because my team was much higher than the teams quality drawn, I got knocked out in the round of 16 twice because of trolls, and the same thing for one group stage. This really pissed me off.
    Last edited by Max; 12-24-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast