Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: National Teams Top 11

@Max The problem is we forumers are very stingy with praise and generous with complains. If you read the international cup posts, majority were bashing the event. Its good to speak up and also give credit when it's good. Anyway better late than never. Hopefully they will read this post.

And yes, I think I was wrong about it being time consuming. Since the Higher our quality, the tougher our opponents. It’s really all about manipulating the draws closer to the end of the preparation phase or making purchases after the draw is made. Making sure your Attack is much stronger than your defence and your starters much stronger than your bench.

I now also like the idea of using a second team since this event takes awhile to finish. Using the main team would hinder our manipulation of draws as we have our main competitions to worry about.

It really doesn’t matter whether we like events or not as all events are always beneficial to us. If we take part in any FB and forum elimination tournaments, we gamble with greens/condition to win tokens/prizes. Events give us prizes for free. No risk.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-25-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12