Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By redsnoopy
  • 5 Post By dave1311

Thread: I suggest add pretty cheerleaders

Addicted

I suggest add pretty cheerleaders

Before u delete my post, hear me out.

I notice many games esp war and racing games have pretty female characters (usually in skimpy outfits) acting as hosts or advisors or whatever.

So we should add some too (animation or real gals, I don't care) . To balance the too much yang (male force) in this game with some yin (female force).

I'm sick of seeing the same four guys in the same action pose appearing wherever I tap the top11 app.
    UnderAlexSkin and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Apprentice
    Agreed. Tits on the table!

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Last edited by FC-Helsinki; 12-23-2019 at 02:42 PM.

I think it would be more appropriate to have a couple of female players as opposed to eye candy in skimpy underwear or similar. Ladies football is growing in popularity and we have many female Managers in the game.
    I also think if there were glamour pictures, it wouldn’t be a true reflection as you don’t see that at football grounds on a cold Saturday afternoon in January do you?
    If you want those type of pictures there are plenty of websites to cater for your needs.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    cant wait to see little sliding circle that has female names anyway, you can allways rename a player and give him girlish name, transgenders are preaty popular this days
    No offense to anyone