Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By IImaestroII

Thread: Can SA trigger when player plays in position where SA is not available?

Can SA trigger when player plays in position where SA is not available?

Let's say I have a shadow striker AMR MR and play him in MR. Or same with aerial defender DC DMC and play him in DMC. So when a player plays in a position, where it normally wouldn't be possible to assign the SA he has (if he was a single position player)...

Has anyone made tests and studies with this?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Let's say I have a shadow striker AMR MR and play him in MR. Or same with aerial defender DC DMC and play him in DMC. So when a player plays in a position, where it normally wouldn't be possible to assign the SA he has (if he was a single position player)...

Yes they work in every position, i remember examples that i had some seasons ago. A dc-dmc with playmaker sa playing as a dc and launch a direct long pass to my winger and score, the icon show up . Or my mc-amc playing in mc position scoring from distance and the icon show up as well.
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

Yes they work in every position, i remember examples that i had some seasons ago. A dc-dmc with playmaker sa playing as a dc and launch a direct long pass to my winger and score, the icon show up . Or my mc-amc playing in mc position scoring from distance and the icon show up as well.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"