Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I saw a club with 20 Cups!!!

Addicted
    hes in mine too

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Level 44 in my server. An inspiring player. Best I have ever seen for trophies per season. #mxix23

Attachment 131458
    my friend Zaf. He has another team you know, also successful.
    He is an old player, from 2014.This is his 2nd team.
    I suggested to make a video for him before a year.
    He has quite a story to tell.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What is the other team called

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-season-2.html

btw @Sillybq even if you are new in the game and the forum, your knowledge has much progress than older members and managers.
    Well done.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I know for sure it isn't easy. Even at low levels, there are so many possibilities for odd results against much weaker teams. So when you see a team like that with his record. You know he put in alot of hard work. Hours at the auctions, hours training and hours analysing his opponents. Because I play a similar style, I face the same difficulties and respect his accomplishments. Yes he really should make videos. With a record like that, he would have alot of subscribers.

Zaf's first team record is also fantastic. It's going to take any new player at least 5 to 6 years min before making that list. And the list isn't even updated. His association mates have much more trophies now. All the massive trophy winners all in 1 association. Surprised they ain't in top 100 associations though.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-27-2019 at 06:24 AM.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-season-2.html

btw @Sillybq even if you are new in the game and the forum, your knowledge has much progress than older members and managers.
    Well done.
    Thank you for acknowledging that I credit it mostly to your guides to learn how the game works. I really invested alot of time into reading many of the guides and links in the tutorials section. Also every now and then, you see some good questions/posts and learn new things. Just like Khris post of manipulation of recommended players and Mnk mentioning can join associations if invited before level 4. Many others I can't quite remember now.

I might be new to TE but I have been playing Top Football Manager for more than a year and it is identical. They copied everything. I am sure any of the guys here who try playing that game would dominate as well at early levels. So I come new but I have read alot and have good experience at a very similar but lousier game imo.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-27-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thank you for acknowledging that I credit it mostly to your guides to learn how the game works. I really invested alot of time into reading many of the guides and links in the tutorials section. Also every now and then, you see some good questions/posts and learn new things. Just like Khris post of manipulation of recommended players and Mnk mentioning can join associations if invited before level 4. Many others I can't quite remember now.

I might be new to TE but I have been playing Top Football Manager for more than a year and it is identical. They copied everything. I am sure any of the guys here who try playing that game would dominate as well at early levels. So I come new but I have read alot and have good experience at a very similar but lousier game imo.
    I had a look at the game you were playing and they indeed copied everything, oh I agree although you have been playing the game for a shorter period of time than me, you know more than me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I had a look at the game you were playing and they indeed copied everything, oh I agree although you have been playing the game for a shorter period of time than me, you know more than me lol.

How do you find it? Other than the 3D, I think everything else isnt up to TE standard. But even the 3d is the same **** over and over. AML and AMR suck in it. STs rule.

Max

I saw a club with 20 Cups!!!

This guy is still in the relatively lower levels but he is a lot of trophies and a high win percentage, I tip him to be as good or better than ZAF. The guy’s game name is Hatzo.
    Edit, I might also add he is in the same association as Zaf’s first team.

Last edited by Max; 12-28-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Might be off topic a little.
    but league always seemed easy for me as an active manager
    CL last season was harder than the cup
    this season Cup is harder than CL.
    I think cup is still the hardest of the 3, even tho i have 3/3 trophies so far.
    Yes I am aware this is off topic but whatever.

I used to find the league easy, finishing 1st in 11 out of my 22 seasons on the game, I finished runner up 10 times, so I finished in the top 2 in all but 1 season where I was third, I should have 6 more leagues though as I was trolled out of 6 leagues. The CL was very hard and it was the last trophy I ever won, I only won it twice in my 22 seasons playing (both back to back by the way), I finished runner up 3 times (all of them trolls,) realistically, judging by my opponents in that tournament, I probably should have won 7 or 8 times. I also made it to the Quarter Finals stage in 18 out of 20 of my campaigns, making the Semi Finals about 13 times. The Semi Finals was always where I used to lose and at one stage I started to accept that the semi finals was the best I Could do.

The Cup was defiantly the hardest for even though I won it 5 times and finished Runner up in 3 seasons, in my 22 seasons playing, I won it 3 times in a row once and got to 4 consecutive finals twice. My first 4 consecutive finals, I won 2 and lost 2 and then my next four, I won my first 3 and lost the last one to a better team than mine.

The amount of times I was knocked out in the Semi Finals of the Cup and Champions League was Unbelievable.

The Super league was quite easy, I won it twice in the 3 times I ever participated in it and I got trolled out in the 3rd one.

The Super Cup was Ok although I wouldn’t call it a competition, it was essentially a friendly game. I won both of the finals back to back and both by a 2 goal margin. The second one was tough as my opponent was even.

In conclusion, the easiest competition was the League and Then the Super League (some forumers think that the Super League is ‘disrespected’ as some players say it is too easy, this probably only applies because this is the lower level super league.) the middle competition in difficulty in my opinion is the Super Cup, It was not easy to win but not so difficult either. The second hardest was the Champions League, I was after this completion the competition during my entire tenure on the game, The cup was definitely the hardest competition although I did reach the final 8 times in 22 seasons, winning 5. I say it is the hardest because the path to the final was so difficult, Again, I would make it to the Semi Finals quite often and then lose. In all my cases when I won the final, I had just one final that was not won by 3 goals in the 5 times I won, and when I lost I took a hammering in 1 of the three finals losing 1-5, 1-2 and 3-2.

I hope you actually managed to read the end without falling asleep.

Cheers Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast