Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rememberthegirl2009
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Nordeus should consider about the gamers' Health

  1. #1
    Rookie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    82

    Nordeus should consider about the gamers' Health

    To Nordeus...
    Are you thinking about the gamers' health?
    Your event makes us very sleep disturbance.
    Most players are trying to get Real Madrid logos and they play the game for 24 hr without enough sleeping. This long term sleep disturbance can affect the health of gamers.
    Please stop to create 24 hrly events.
    We will pay only our money to health clinic when we are sick.At that time, you are very happy for getting money from gamers.

    GREEDY NORDEUS!!




    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,725
    lol ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    To Nordeus...
    Are you thinking about the gamers' health?
    Your event makes us very sleep disturbance.
    Most players are trying to get Real Madrid logos and they play the game for 24 hr without enough sleeping. This long term sleep disturbance can affect the health of gamers.
    Please stop to create 24 hrly events.
    We will pay only our money to health clinic when we are sick.At that time, you are very happy for getting money from gamers.

    GREEDY NORDEUS!!




    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Well why get up early, I know you want to get up early to be competitive, yes I think they should do something about it but, I really wouldn’t lose sleep on the game, I have learnt that the hard way unfortunately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol ...
    Yeah I know, this is funny why get up so early, there is really nothing that can be done here,


    LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Rookie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    82
    I think both of u don't understand the essential of healthy.
    You will completely know when you are suffering from Diabetes.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    I think both of u don't understand the essential of healthy.
    You will completely know when you are suffering from Diabetes.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    I know that is terrible just do your best not to do that because the game is trying to do that to you,

    I am sorry for saying that but you need to try your very best not to be online at that hour .

    Once again I am sorry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    297
    Most funniest article i read recently. If you so worried about your sleep health that is related to this game my answer to you - DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THAT EVENT!.
    Altiplano likes this.

  8. #8
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Most funniest article i read recently. If you so worried about your sleep health that is related to this game my answer to you - DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THAT EVENT!.
    That is what I was saying, it’s a simple concept


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    I think both of u don't understand the essential of healthy.
    You will completely know when you are suffering from Diabetes.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    I think we can understand the point of the thread, we need to sleep too, so quite abrurd have a countdown giving us a chance every 2 hours when at night we can't sleep... I prefeer a countdown every 8 hours and 4 free chances...

    I close the thread as we got the suggestion and isn't worth meditate more deeply from this point onwards.