Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

This thread is first class comedy here. It happens every day to many people, being 25% higher in quality and having 2 9* players doesn't guarantee you to win. I lost many games vs weaker opponents. When it happens some times to you, you don't care that much anymore.
    I have to say, playing without a MC is very bad for this game - if it was your fault or Nordeus it doesn't matter, you can't win every game like I said earlier.

The game today focus heavily on tactics and formations again, which I also don't like but that's why results like this are not really a huge surprise. If you don't like it you should quit the game.
    milpol likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Superdunk

Sorry to hear that. Like some of us mentioned earlier this season. Nordeus hears all and might jinx it for you. I have had 3 finals so far and the first 2 were tough wins against very weak opponents. Both 30 plus percent weaker but only win 1-0 with defenders getting MOM and 1 requiring a sub to score. I learnt never to take my opponents for granted no matter how weak they seem. You never know if the script gives them a 20 percent quality boost to make it more interesting.

Yup all of us go through it but like you mentioned there are ways to overcome the troll in one of your season summary posts. Its whether we make the right decisions during the crucial moments.
    I was saying that too, I had one of those damn 1-0 finals with my defenders probably scoring a header in the last few mins. I won 4-1 in the other final that I won and that was stilll tough, I lost 3-0 to a 10% weaker team in the Final in August, I found it funny because I expected the one but the other manager outplayed me and fair play to him, and it happens to the best of us, not just him, I said I lost a cup final to a 64% weaker team before so this all happens to us.

Also what was the score in your latest final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This thread is first class comedy here. It happens every day to many people, being 25% higher in quality and having 2 9* players doesn't guarantee you to win. I lost many games vs weaker opponents. When it happens some times to you, you don't care that much anymore.
    I have to say, playing without a MC is very bad for this game - if it was your fault or Nordeus it doesn't matter, you can't win every game like I said earlier.

The game today focus heavily on tactics and formations again, which I also don't like but that's why results like this are not really a huge surprise. If you don't like it you should quit the game.
    I knew sort of when Milpol was saying what went wrong in the final for him and giving him advice (I think he has some good points there, I knew an argument would start, I was right,

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I was saying that too, I had one of those damn 1-0 finals with my defenders probably scoring a header in the last few mins. I won 4-1 in the other final that I won and that was stilll tough, I lost 3-0 to a 10% weaker team in the Final in August, I found it funny because I expected the one but the other manager outplayed me and fair play to him, and it happens to the best of us, not just him, I said I lost a cup final to a 64% weaker team before so this all happens to us.

Also what was the score in your latest final.

The game is unpredictable. And when it comes down to the semi finals and finals, I always feel it's best to play like you are the underdog. No matter how much better you are. Max everything and go in with fully superb preparation playing high press and MTM. Also giving max win bonuses.

For myself, I did well this time round and he was the strongest active opponent I ever faced in CL finals. He was present for the match and had 5 supporters as well but I dominated 8-0. This is why I said this game is unpredictable. The most dangerous teams are the low quality abandoned team managed by AI.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The game is unpredictable. And when it comes down to the semi finals and finals, I always feel it's best to play like you are the underdog. No matter how much better you are. Max everything and go in with fully superb preparation playing high press and MTM. Also giving max win bonuses.

For myself, I did well this time round and he was the strongest active opponent I ever faced in CL finals. He was present for the match and had 5 supporters as well but I dominated 8-0. This is why I said this game is unpredictable. The most dangerous teams are the low quality abandoned team managed by AI.
    Oh wow that is good, that is how I treat the game when I got to semi finals or finals and big league matches, and it worked, the most dangerous teams are low quality, I liked to play even teams in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

Nope, mate. It happens to me only in the CL finals, and apart of that specific game, i didn t see any big negatives in my tactics or my players performances.
    The fact that this happens in a single game, and under specific circumstances raises logical questions.
    I have to say that having 9* players in asso games wins you many games, in competiitve games all goes right apart when the game WANTS you to lose.
    As i said before, i don t really care about people defending this game , with stupid excuses that it happens to everyone, bla bla, big rating doesn t win you games bla bla, your tactics are ****, bla bla, if it happens every single time in this specific game it is tottally unacceptable and shouldn t be written over easily.
    I m still around, LOL!

Excuses? Hahaha. You just don't want to hear any other opinion. Your fault, we don't care anymore. We tried to explain you but u don't want to hear.

Bye bye

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Last edited by milpol; 01-04-2020 at 10:06 AM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I ve posted my path to CL final at lvl 2 and i ve had great results, conceded max 1 goals in a game i think, and then suddenly in the final i conceded 4 goals from a guy who had 4* strikers, haha it s actually laughable. losing 3-4 in the final against -27 opponent and winnin 8-0 in semifinal against -10 opponent.
    If it happened only then i would say alright, i ve done something wrong and maybe my tactics went wrong, but then the same thing happened to me under the same circumstances 2 levels after and this time i had an even better team and the opponent from my form and his form, had literally no chance in my eyes. He shouldn t have had any ! My 4 attackers averaged 5 goals per game bar this game and they went on holiday in the final.
    THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Nope, mate. It happens to me only in the CL finals, and apart of that specific game, i didn t see any big negatives in my tactics or my players performances.
    The fact that this happens in a single game, and under specific circumstances raises logical questions.
    I have to say that having 9* players in asso games wins you many games, in competiitve games all goes right apart when the game WANTS you to lose.
    As i said before, i don t really care about people defending this game , with stupid excuses that it happens to everyone, bla bla, big rating doesn t win you games bla bla, your tactics are ****, bla bla, if it happens every single time in this specific game it is tottally unacceptable and shouldn t be written over easily.
    I don't defend the game. This game is rng fest, that's why I also said that this result is nothing spectacular. It just could be your tactics, but then again you didn't know the opponents tactics (you can't, which is then again random) and people who try to "read" something from the ridiculous game animations are just lost imo.
    I mean the opponent won't have been in CL final for nothing. He will also be an more active player, get his bonus to 10% and setting up his team, he just doesn't have this high quality. You don't know how other opponents before were set up. I can just say that when both players are active and have their bonuses up, a 25% difference, some good skills and 2 9* players is (unfortunately) not enough to guarantee the victory. I'm fully on your site, I just don't understand why you make such a big deal out of it. For sure it is unlucky and frustrating, but it happened to everyone of us and we must deal with it as long as Nordeus doesn't change the game mechanics.

My asso friend drew 0-0 with his reserves against a 70% team and lost 2-8 with his main players against the same team. THIS GAME IS BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR.
    Can someone give my time back?-1.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-2.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-3.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-4.jpg
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast